AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Copped this morning, the kicks look realy nice and decent quality. Nobody at all in the mall, only had 2 of each size though at my store

Just got back from my local finish line, there was only 1 other person waiting ,he said he was there for the nubucks and the fusions, I just laughed at him..
It was a easy gripp, just as I suspected , the rep. said he got around the same amount of the 12's, as the dmp2, so these will be around for at least aweek or more at retail..............

Originally Posted by lalo1333

did eastbay send out any confirmation emails?

got mine

order number didn't start with a "g" and I use live cash back
smokin.gif

Just got back, it was an easy cop except for the unnecessary wait, but ppl behind me did walk out empty handed.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Just got back from my local finish line, there was only 1 other person waiting ,he said he was there for the nubucks and the fusions, I just laughed at him..
It was a easy gripp, just as I suspected , the rep. said he got around the same amount of the 12's, as the dmp2, so these will be around for at least a week or more at retail..............
Laughed at him huh?

Cause he wanted the fusions..... no wonder the world says dare to be different.

Copped...me and about 5 other cats at the mall. Quality is very good imo...the tounge on the cdp 12's is a lil thicker, but the zoom is super comfy.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

They stopped retro cards as soon as the cdp's stared dropping.

True, so what was the last Jordan release to have a retro card? The playoff 8s or those laser 15s

Haven't copped, yet.

Damn these football camps
smh.gif

I'll cop later though. Hope it's easy to get them as everyone has said in here......

Originally Posted by pelimpe

mmmm i dnt know where u are located but i aint c a cat on my way home at sharpstown mall in h town.... guess its another easy copp...
i went yesterday and they had a full run of sizes for the raging bulls.
roll.gif

WOOOOOW!!! NDC still has a full size run! Ive never seen that on the day after release!

glad everyone could cop, now I just hope we get dry weather so I can break these out, its raining every dam day around here now.

Theyre not perfect, but theyre good, I wish I could use live cash back and stuff, but apparently my parents still think its a scam smh

what doesit mean if the order does or doesnt start with a g?

i picked up ma XIIs and ma first feeling is "NICE"
i think the overall quality came out pretty good except that its nubuck and hard to take care of
one thing is that i think Nike put Max Air instead of Zoom Air
on the back of the box it has a sticker attached that says "NIKE-AIR AIR-SOLE These AIR-SOLE brand shoes contain AIR-SOLE brand insoles"
i didn't flip the insole and check cuz it was glued, it wasnt like the SB Zoom insoles that come out easily off the shoe
also NDC states "Full-length Air-Sole unit with Phylon midsole for superior cushioning"
indeed when i pushed the insole with ma hand and when i tried on it feels more like Max Air than Aoom Air

plus idk if cheap nubuck is more resistant to dust than expensive nubuck but compare to the nubuck on my Hare 1s these XIIs are really vulnerable
someone school me about the Nubuck material please

p.s. these run big as the pic shown wid da Hare 1s
those 1s are 8.5 and ma XIIs are 8
the XIIs which are 8 feels more comfy on ma feet tho

Back
Top Bottom