AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by derry1

I'm happy to see availability on these r plentiful don't understand why people want these to sell out for be happy we have a decent shoe drop and have enough for everyone to cop.
because they want to make extra dough by reselling, DUH. You will also find some in the dmp 2 pack thread that are disappointed....which I'mhappy to see. JB did very good with these releases in terms of production. I hope true blue IIIs will be a somewhat easy cop online too.

I'm happy to see availability on these r plentiful don't understand why people want these to sell out for be happy we have a decent shoe drop and have enough for everyone to cop.
prestige

when hypebeast can't jack off to da idea of them being da select few to have a sneaker it makes em angry.....

I'm glad this wasn't a limited release since I really didn't feel like doing the ebay thing. Easy cop online. These Jays are
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Just like the DMP 2 pack these should bee readily available for anyone who really wants them for the next couple of weeks (maybe longer)[/color]

1zpjlno.jpg

Thats how releases should bee
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

anybody know if footlocker employees can use their discounts on these?
Yes they can.. i know my store is letting us, im coppin one men's size and one GSsize on discount in the morning when i clock in.

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Just like the DMP 2 pack these should bee readily available for anyone who really wants them for the next couple of weeks (maybe longer)

1zpjlno.jpg

Thats how releases should bee
pimp.gif

I hoping the true blues III's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

because they want to make extra dough by reselling, DUH. You will also find some in the dmp 2 pack thread that are disappointed....which I'm happy to see. JB did very good with these releases in terms of production. I hope true blue IIIs will be a somewhat easy cop online too.

As for me...I don't necessarily want the shoes to sell out....I'm more concerned with everybody having a pair of the sneakers that I choose to cop. Ido not like to look like a clone.

mmmm i dnt know where u are located but i aint c a cat on my way home at sharpstown mall in h town.... guess its another easy copp...

Im in the burbs of Chicago...sofar im the only one here, but I talked with dude at finishline and he said they only had 1 in each size so I wanted to get hereearly just in case.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Im in the burbs of Chicago...sofar im the only one here, but I talked with dude at finishline and he said they only had 1 in each size so I wanted to get here early just in case.

feel u bruh... got to mke it happen somehow.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word...just got inside and there were 2 girls infront of footlocker, as soon as they seen me walk to finishline they ran over here...they better not try to cutinfront of me. I was first infront of the store, ill have to pull a Wayne Bradey and choke a beotch!

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Still FSR on eastbay....aaaah the demise of the brand is almost complete...way to go gentry!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

derry1 wrote:

I'm happy to see availability on these r plentiful don't understand why people want these to sell out for be happy we have a decent shoe drop and
have enough for everyone to cop.
prestige

when hypebeast can't jack off to da idea of them being da select few to have a sneaker it makes em angry.....

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom