AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

what are the odds these will be discounted on niketown? cause if their not ill just go to bed and wake up whenever n hit the mall bc im sure they will still be in stock
50/50

I really love XII's and especially these nubuck when they came out when i was in junior high but obviously i couldn't buy them for 1 they were anonline exclusive release, finally.

Con grads to all that copped or that well be copping them ...

yall well LOVE THEM . I think these babies are worth it and not to be slept on .
Originally Posted by GZA73

I would cop but I still have the OG pair still fresh too!

G ... you know its only right to have both pairs ...

http://photobucket.com

mney kinda tight ... i ll cop hopefully check should be hitting bnk in a couple of hours ... but rent is cming next week so .... m on heavy calculation loool... but these are great checked them up a footlocer this evening.... apperently , footlocker is going to keep their NO RETURN , NO EXCHANGE, NO LAYAWAY POLICY... at least dats what my connect told me....
oh well got to get em babies somehow...
good looking out for the buying.. those sleepin ya might wanna tke a closer look at dem killas
wink.gif

it's embarassing for jb that eastbay still has a FSR available
the days of js selling out in seconds are gone

decided not to get a pair, but will probably pick one up with a discount if i'm able to

I'm happy to see availability on these r plentiful don't understand why people want these to sell out for be happy we have a decent shoe drop and haveenough for everyone to cop.

Back
Top Bottom