AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Originally Posted by psypha

These kicks are so overrated. I mean they're ok. They're only so special because they're xiis. People gave em too much hype. I'll pass for now I'll wait to true blues baby!!!
^^Well better than some other shoes and BTW True Blues? International Release only.Not the U.S
thats not for sure

and i dont think there is anything wrong with this release. We haven't had a single retro like this is a while

i finally gave in
laugh.gif

waiting for my eastbay GC via email.
hard to pass up $97 shipped
pimp.gif

XIIs are always a fave
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Originally Posted by psypha

These kicks are so overrated. I mean they're ok. They're only so special because they're xiis. People gave em too much hype. I'll pass for now I'll wait to true blues baby!!!
^^Well better than some other shoes and BTW True Blues? International Release only.Not the U.S
thats not for sure

and i dont think there is anything wrong with this release. We haven't had a single retro like this is a while
QFT, this is how the bulk or releases should be, JB Iapplaud you

on a side note, I wore them for the first time today and of course someone steps on my foot in class, so now theres a mark on the front of the toe, anybodyknow for sure whether the footlocker suede/nubuck cleaner works on these? I already one pair of dunks with this, but it works perfectly on my Military Is
Originally Posted by themoy

went to Foot locker, didnt have a receipt. they lemme exchange my size 13 that was too big for a size 12. no sz 12.5
frown.gif
had to fill out paperwork though
yeah, I had to fill out a lil too and sign my name, but I made it clear to them that I didnt buy them there, so its not a problem
and they didnt make a 12.5 if you didnt know by now

so if it sits for a week and half its rotting? There's numerous numbered jordans that's sat longer than this and is considered "heat" now.
This is showing how the mighty have fallen. While I give Jordan credit for having these everywhere, these were not a good choice to retro. Theyonly sold well during their 2004 release due to being limited. They look good to me, but there is no way I am paying $150 for them. As for the V pack, thoseare more limited, and they still have FSR's around my way. FSR = rotting for Jordan retros.

extra extra GR, theres TONS out there, i hope they go on sale so i can scoop up an extra pair or 2 or 3....

Yeah I know, still waiting for my pair from footlocker. I ordered them online thinking they were gonna sell out because they didnt have my size at finishlineso I ordered off footlocker. Now I regret it! At least Im getting em

.ordered mine from eastbay dnt cre what people say... as long as i like em.... i dont get it though? why people have to wait for the mass to approve of a shoei order to buy em ... man just buy what u like it aint like peeps givin u mney to buy em.... dang!
its as simple as dat my money my taste my shoes......

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by flatbush147

waiting for footlocker 50% off!

good call...i wonder when the next will be
If i had to guess i would think there should bee another one in a couple of weeks.
I hope youre wrong....... i hope its the first weekend of July.

I love these. Im wearing mine today at school because teachers get to dress down on Fridays. All the kids are like "dange! The teachers rockinJ's!"

Alot of stores in the Atl were sold out of my sz 13. When I looked online most of the common sites were sold out as well. Then my girl came in with a pair ofTrue Flights (btw.....dont look to bad on little feet) that she copped frm this little spot that I rode by a million times, and never checked out cause I figthey didnt have Jays. Anyway, she said "they had some black/blue jordans that came out on Sat, but I didnt like em", I fig she had to b referring tothe XII's, so I stroll in and sure enough they were just sittin. I was on the fence about em til I got em home and really took a good look at em.

^^Ayo where in the A are u located? Which store are you talking about? A lot of the stores in the malls by me only have size 12 and under left. No love forpeople with big feet lol

No, we're just saying we're waiting for the employee appreciation event where employees get 50% off and you can then get hookups.

Employees curerently get 30% off.

you can tell we are in tough economic times when you see a retro on the shelves like these...

right shoe is shaped differently from the left. Also shipping service or eastbay ruined the retro box that was shipped to me.
smh.gif
I'm straight with thequality of the sneakers though. No faded suede.

Back
Top Bottom