AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

They're retroing retro colorways, when they haven't even retroed all the OG colorways yet. This is JB's way of stalling. They must feel like if they give us the rest of the unretroed colorways after that they'd be finished.
basically....shoot this HAS to be the first retro color they retro....

they just opened the flood gates
laugh.gif

some nice info being dropped in here. looks like this year is gonna be full of xiis, hopefully next year is full of xis. hope they do the same with the xis astheir doing with the xiis. by that i mean please bring back the cool greys!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ppl keep talkin bout qualit quality quality.

Admit it your just frustrated that some of the sneakers you

been feeding silica packs for years, are gonna be re-releasing. ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE.
You are wrong
and by u being uneducated and ignorant. Then that "not big difference" will grow larger, with each and every attempt at a retro
and btw
I can complain all I want, because I'm not going 2 purchase, I'm not satisfied. I'm boycotting
I'm not a sucker like yall
eat that retail for this crapper re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retro

my connects should being me a 2003 version by the year being up anyway. If you were a real G (your not) you would do the same

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^^ I have the 03' pack & still will cop this 1.
same here, i have to full packs from 03 still DS, i'll just buy these to beat round in as i love this colorway

lmao william rivera been going hard for 17 pages now

but nothing we do on this site is gonna make a difference in jb's greed

what happened to no retros period for 2 years...gentry said that out of his mouth on film

they are greedy...but at the same time people want the shoes....and its real simple to say oh go buy an 03 pair or go buy the 99 iv instead of the cdp orwhatever it may be....but in reality thats not physically possible if every person decided to do that....and who wants to shell out reseller prices...so reallywe dont have much of a choice

just for giggles lets say we all did boycott jordans....every active member on this site.....you dont think there are not people in the regular world who wontbuy these shoes?....its a joke....the shoes may sit on the shelf for a couple days more...but they still are going to sell....ppl who collect shoes who dontuse the internet as a resource for sneaker information have no idea about this argument on quality....they see a famous silhouette they loved so they buyit......if they made the aqua 8s out of pieces oh wheat bread....every spanish girl in new york would still buy them

so really what is our choice here

and believe me im not trying to bash people complaining about quality because i hate it myself....i really do....i had my friends cdp 11 on one foot and myspace jam on the other one day and it was unreal in how different they felt....and what really gets me mad is when i see nike making really greatretros.....the retro penny 3 is pretty much spot on to my og's

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ppl keep talkin bout qualit quality quality.

Admit it your just frustrated that some of the sneakers you

been feeding silica packs for years, are gonna be re-releasing. ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE.
You are wrong
and by u being uneducated and ignorant. Then that "not big difference" will grow larger, with each and every attempt at a retro
and btw
I can complain all I want, because I'm not going 2 purchase, I'm not satisfied. I'm boycotting
I'm not a sucker like yall
eat that retail for this crapper re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retro

my connects should being me a 2003 version by the year being up anyway. If you were a real G (your not) you would do the same

You the type of dudes i heard about on NT before i signed up.

1. Uneducated and ignorant
laugh.gif
, here we go hurling insults, i neverinsulted you.
Stop bein an E- thug thats old.
2. Boycott, complain, jump in front of a bus, or buy payless i dont care.
3. Never said i was a G, now 2 me that sounds educated and ignorant.
I said i have some og's 2 compare with!!!! Nothing associated with
NT or sneakers will make me a G....................... FOOL!

if you had og and retros hand in hand... or the earlier retros and the re-retro you could see its a big difference , especially when you have to pay more thenbefore

Originally Posted by dtb00201

My dude, I made my choice.
when i was a 15 year old NTer I didn't want 2 shell out 200 bills on space jams

as a 23 year old man (in 2 days) I will be willing 2 shell out 400 bills for them

you are truly a disappointing NT member

Oh brother... you guys are ridiculous. We're all here for our own reasons. And what if someone wants to buy this shoe just because they like the design asis? Are they disgraceful NT members, or just good capitalists with their own specific tastes and standards?

I think there is more reseller anymosity in this post than anything else in regard to JB's "poor quality" retro stuff. Shoot, the only retrothat's been truly of poor quality was the CDP 18's because of the suede, though this had no impact on their on-court performance.

I've been a fan of the 12's ever since they came out, and certainly won't be stopping with this release. The design is non-busy, simplesophistication, and the Zoom cushioning, construction, and overall support for BALLING purposes have always made these spot-on performance shoes.

Note: I only ever buy J's to hoop in. Not to wear casually, not to resell, and certainly not to store. The 12's have never let me down.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

if you had og and retros hand in hand... or the earlier retros and the re-retro you could see its a big difference , especially when you have to pay more then before

omg im tired of the whining...i have:

OG white and red XII
the entire first wave for retro XII's
CDP XII's

they're all fine..if anything the OG's feel the worst cuz the ZOOM air inside them is primative compared to the recent releases...

XIIs in general are pretty durable shoes so the difference ways they are cut is pretty irelevant.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by dtb00201

My dude, I made my choice.
when i was a 15 year old NTer I didn't want 2 shell out 200 bills on space jams

as a 23 year old man (in 2 days) I will be willing 2 shell out 400 bills for them

well thats good for you....because most people dont have 400$ to spend on one shoe

so why is it such a big deal to you if people want to buy these

just do you man...you act like people will get the black plague if they buy these...its really not that serious

Wow, suckers keep piling up
I guess the sheep are happy. Ill be happy for them
Hope yall enjoy ur cdp quality from now on

Hands down these are the sexiest XII's they ever put out...I slept on em the 1st time but I refuse to sleep again....thank you JB...THANK YOU lol

solejordan wrote:
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^^ I have the 03' pack & still will cop this 1.
same here, i have to full packs from 03 still DS, i'll just buy these to beat round in as i love this colorway

Well, here's my story. The sweatshirt and the hat were given to me by my boss.(shoutout to my dude Donnie)
pimp.gif

The sneakers, I copped them from my nephew Will. (shoutout to my ace William Rivera 3)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still need these because, as I said in my first post of these, they're beat the F up.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom