AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

010074_1_p.jpg

011001_1_p.jpg

if anything.....the 09s almost look better imo

Look good to me, I love the ones I got the first time around. I don't know if I necessarily NEED another pair, but I am an addict, so I will have a hardtime saying no.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^He is a re-sellers, that is why his arguement is ludicrous.

Exactly, you can already see the lint on the 09 retros..

I'm still copping nonetheless but not for reseller purposes

Ima cop because its been a while lol and I didn't cop when they 1st drop.....other wise I would prolly pass like the rest to lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

So these are pretty gay.... My little brother just got them... One of the lightest XIIs ever made.... Y'all are being bamboozled by hype...

I guess that says it all.

^umm...aren't basketball shoes supposed to be light? Why would you want tanks on your feet when you play?

^umm...aren't basketball shoes supposed to be light? Why would you want tanks on your feet when you play?
They might be light in comparison to the '04 retros which were huge improvements over the OG as far as weight reduction goes. Looking atJB's track record as of late - I'd be really worried if the '09 retro is alot lighter than the '04.

^well, lets look at the CDP 12's, how do they match up to the 04's as far as weight? I don't have a pair of 04's, but I do have the CDP'sand they are awesome in my book. Not too heavy, not too light, plus the zoom is killer.

Back
Top Bottom