AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by OG2345

I'm surprise ndc, eastbay, and finishline still have many sizes available online...very surprised
why would you be? things arent even selling out at stores.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

oh, folks
i just tried to use the 20% coupon on the gift card to cop another pair
but gift cards are excluded from any discounts
so u only save the money dat u get from live.com cashback
PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU TELL PEOPLE THE WRONG INFO! offer ENDS 6/12/09
oh i didn't kno dat parents appreciation stuff
i was thinkin bout the other 20% my bad

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

Sandman, I've heard the III's international release only?
Yeah but by August I'll be back in Korea, so im pretty sure i can cop at least a pair or two

Originally Posted by VVILL

I'm surprise ndc, eastbay, and finishline still have many sizes available online...very surprised

Because being that its JB, this shoe sold out in '03 and I didn't think the recession would stop many JB enthusiasts, especially the young kids..butguess it didn't meet its expectations..and stores, well idk about the stores? I haven't been to the mall since last friday, so I wouldn't know howthis release went in stores over the weekend...

i just bought the raging bull pack on sunday... kinda wished i would have copped the nubuck XII's lol
i guess next check

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

^^ So it would be a total of 40% off?
lets see... if you go with the slowest shipoing thru eastbay which is 6.99 (some might have to add taxes but i didnt)

149.99+6.99= 156.98.... 156.98 is what you put in for the giftcard.
156.98 x .20(which is 20%) = $125.58 is what comes out your pocket for the giftcard (you have to put the code in the coupons part) if you need it PM me... offer ends 6/12 i believe
okay after you get the giftcard the next day sign on to live.com go to cashback then go to eastbay on there and youll be on the site.... get the shoes and check out with the giftcard and you should receive the money from live cashback in your cashback account. and thats 20% off of 149.99 not the shipping.

so you paid 125.58
cashback is going to be $30
so $125.58-$30= $95.58 at the end of the day

if i messed up or if theres anything else someone needs to add please do or tell me thanks

$95 is so tempting but I think I'm still passing.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VVILL

Because being that its JB, this shoe sold out in '03 and I didn't think the recession would stop many JB enthusiasts, especially the young kids..but guess it didn't meet its expectations..and stores, well idk about the stores? I haven't been to the mall since last friday, so I wouldn't know how this release went in stores over the weekend...
But then again the shoe in 03 was an online release only.....

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

^^ So it would be a total of 40% off?
lets see... if you go with the slowest shipoing thru eastbay which is 6.99 (some might have to add taxes but i didnt)

149.99+6.99= 156.98.... 156.98 is what you put in for the giftcard.
156.98 x .20(which is 20%) = $125.58 is what comes out your pocket for the giftcard (you have to put the code in the coupons part) if you need it PM me... offer ends 6/12 i believe
okay after you get the giftcard the next day sign on to live.com go to cashback then go to eastbay on there and youll be on the site.... get the shoes and check out with the giftcard and you should receive the money from live cashback in your cashback account. and thats 20% off of 149.99 not the shipping.

so you paid 125.58
cashback is going to be $30
so $125.58-$30= $95.58 at the end of the day

if i messed up or if theres anything else someone needs to add please do or tell me thanks
Well you were doing good, but cashback i think is 20%

so this is how it goes:
156.98*20%=125.58
buy gift card at eastbay for 156.98 and youll pay 125.58.
now if you want to use cashback you cannot combine it with any other promotion, so free express shipping is out
well know we have 125.58*20%=100.46 since cashback is 20%
so you would end up paying 100.46,
back to the original questions this if it is 40%? im afraid not.
since (1 - (100.46/156.98)) is about 36%, round it up.
it still comes out cheap
no sir your wrong lol you PAY 125.58 for the giftcard but they giftcard is WORTH 156.98
you get cashback from live.com on 149.99 which is what the shoes cost and thats $30 cashback
125.58-30= 95.58 lol i was right

How does the Live.com work?

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

Is there an expiration for eastbay giftcards?

LAST DAY TO GET ONE 20% OFF is 6/12/09

but if you get a giftcard its goos at anytime
The code they provide doesn't work. The guy a few posts up was right. Just try it for yourself.
yes it works i just "tried" it and it worked fine

here is the CODE for the 20% giftcard [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EMEB95MY[/font]
The code you posted isn't the one in the fine print...but either way, neither of them worked.
mad.gif

^^^ dude they just sent me like 3 emails with that code the past 2 weeks and i just did it 30 mins ago and it worked fine... your not doing something right

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

Is there an expiration for eastbay giftcards?

LAST DAY TO GET ONE 20% OFF is 6/12/09

but if you get a giftcard its goos at anytime
The code they provide doesn't work. The guy a few posts up was right. Just try it for yourself.
yes it works i just "tried" it and it worked fine

here is the CODE for the 20% giftcard [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EMEB95MY[/font]
The code you posted isn't the one in the fine print...but either way, neither of them worked.
mad.gif

^Both codes are not working for me either. I emailed Eastbay two days ago because i didnt have my phone on me to ask what was going on and they dont tell youanything besides asking you may we assist you over the phone sir? Maybe Im doing something wrong but i dont think so because i have tried both codes (IPEB9YGCand the other one EMEB95MY) after i try them both they give me the same message which is below. AND NOW IM
mad.gif
BECAUSE THERE IS NO sz 13 ANYMORE.

We are sorry, but the promotion code or source code you entered is not valid. Please recheck the code entered and try again. Sometimes the letter " i " can be mistaken for the number one or the letter " L " and the number zero can be mistaken for the letter " o " and vice versa.

anyone know anything about exchanging a pair i copped from shoetrends in a store for a diff size? Im not sure if theyll let me but i really need to

they have full size run at my mall at 3 different stores. Are we seeing signs of the old JB back no more hypebeasts?

Was going to cop today but the new footlocker discount rule is in full affect so I passed. Would never pay 150 for this shoe. 100 is the max I would shell outnot even.

Congrats on everyone who copped though.

Although I only paid $63 w/tax for mine (GS)...i was surprised retail for these were $105 for kids! seriously?!....smh

Any who, 1st purchase since the 11/12 CDP

^^^^^^Ima be trying that code real shortly ^^^^^^^ , I bought the rgp on thursday of last week,
and then I doubled up on the nubucks saturday at retail (<<-wish id of known about this discount prior to droppin $300)),,
so funds are low for now,, but Ima be on that discount ,, thx for that info Jonah .......

^^^ dude they just sent me like 3 emails with that code the past 2 weeks and i just did it 30 mins ago and it worked fine... your not doing something right
I tried it as well and it worked fine. Look at the bill summary to the right it will show your subtotal and below it your 20% discount.

Back
Top Bottom