AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

^It was in the Jordan Magazine that just came out and we got a box of those, I never said anything about a catalog :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

READ CAREFULLY Niketalkers :wink:
wink.gif

Fella NTers I have read all this post and my translations abilities are totally done , so I would need the right answers to those simple questions :

. $200 with extra stuff ?
. How limited ?
. When ?
. Where ? Japan , HK , US or/and Europe ? or Online only ?
. Is jordan membership important ?

Thanks a lot
Sam
:wow:
embarassed.gif

Quote:
. $200 with extra stuff ?
. How limited ?
. When ?
. Where ? Japan , HK , US or/and Europe ? or Online only ?
. Is jordan membership important ?

-Yes, with a fleece and a hat

-End of November I believe

-Online Only...NDC

-YES, without it you will not get the link to buy the shoe

And to dude earlier, my fault, I wasnt stonefacing you, just the fact that I thought that the shoe would be availabe in stores...Didnt know it was the mag....thnx for the ehads up
[/b]​

^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks a lot for suming up !

So basically they will be only available for US people ? Which means I have to alert my US contacts .......

Sam
:frown:
frown.gif

@dukeofhazard...no problem, its kool, I took it the wrong way. But yeah the info I got was from the Jordan Magazine that's out now :wink:
wink.gif
...I'm not one to give 100% information but based on the Jordan Brand Magazine the package will be online exclusive and it will be a package and not just the shoe itself...also I'm with the couple of guys who think that these will eventually appear in the stores BUT I'm not taking any chances and will be ordering my 1(maybe 2)pair(s) from the Jordan website :D
happy.gif

Since the set will come with a fleece, how will Nike deal with the fact that everyone wears a different sized fleece.

5 MVPs, 14 All-Stars, 6 Championship MVPs, 3 All-Star MVPs, 9 Time All-Defensive 1st Team,
10 Scoring Titles, 10 Time All-NBA 1st Team, 6 Championships, 1 Time in History.
For inspiring us.
1985-2003​

Quote:
shoes are hot, but i wasn't going to buy the fleece or a cap in the first place, so basically if I want the shoes, i have to buy the crap along with it which ups the total to 200$, when I didn't feel like paying 135$ in the first place. no thanks. i'll pass.

Same here.
If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

My Best Friend, just gotta Air Jordan Catalog in the mail today and he told me that they have pictures and a article about the Jordan XII Black/Unc and that it said they come out Nov.3! He signed up for all these magazines and what not on Jumpan23.com. Any questions!

AIM - NthnButJz23

WOW... This sounds too good to be true, but its reality... I cant wait. This may be the first time I get two pairs of any shoe. Once again.. Wow.
Blood of a slave, heart of a king.

To Sole23Passion: No where in the new Jordan Brand Magazine does it say they will drop on Nov. 3...this is what is says(hold on let me get my magazine, lol):

"Air Jordan XII Retro - Black/University Blue (Available NOV '03) "Rair Air" --only seen in this mag and on the Jumpman23 website. Keep your eyes peeled and ears open, and if you're signed up as a Team Jordan member, you'll know how to cop this exclusive package!" <-----that's what it says in the mag quote for quote, word for word...I'm guessing your best friend got "NOV '03" as in the year 2003 confused as the 3rd of November :wink:
wink.gif
(no homo) ...but now you have the correct info straight from the magazine itself(and from me too, lol) :pimp:
pimp.gif

Does anyone know exactly how limited these are? I'd like to know a number before i consider throwing down my rent money on them :\
ohwell.gif

Very Nice!!! I agree with most of you that this is definitely :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
material.........

However, is it ONLY available thru J23.com meaning that NO STORES, EASTBAY, etc will carry these pair of XIIs??? I find it hard to believe due to Nike's/Jordan's capitalist mentality where they try to maximize profits out of any NIKE/Jordan product. I agree $200 for a $135 shoe is a bit extreme just because you get a fleece & hat WOW what goodies big deal!! The retail on both those items do not reach $60 I am pretty sure of that one.....

With that said, I might still get a pair due to it perhaps being a exclusive retro+ (ala CGXIs). Will these be available in kids size as well I want to get a pair for my little sister. She loves and begging me to get her a pair since I showed her the pix..........

Got the JB mag today...can I really jsutify spending 3 bills on new J's that would most likely hit the sales racks (well at least hte AJ I black/red in the same month....aghhhh.....but i dont want to take the rsik
[/b]​

Quote:
find it hard to believe due to Nike's/Jordan's capitalist mentality where they try to maximize profits out of any NIKE/Jordan product. I agree $200 for a $135 shoe is a bit extreme just because you get a fleece & hat WOW what goodies big deal!! The retail on both those items do not reach $60 I am pretty sure of that one.....

Incorrect.

A Jordan fleece top normally goes for about $65 or $70 at least and another $20+ for a hat. Anyhow, just the fleece will be worth more than $60, and probably the $65 difference between the $135 and $200 price points.

I just got off of the phone with a rep from niketown and i asked him if he knew the official release date. He was like NOV. 24. I was like are you sure and he said yeah so we will just have to see. He may be right cuz he knew his shoe game...he told me that they would be very limited and would come with a hat and fleece and would be on jumpman23.com (which i already knew and didnt mention to him). Im not sayin that this is for sure...im just passin on info that may be helpful

^^^^^ he specifically said that the "retail" on the hat and the fleece wouldn't be $60. That's wrong. Apparently the fleece is a hoody, which means $70+ and the hat would probably be $20-25. It's around a $100 value, which is about 70% more than the $60 he said it isn't even worth at retail.

Back
Top Bottom