AJ XVII briefcase puts into good use!

lessons learned. the CG will be for wearing but thought the briefcase will be good for storing them since the XVII is of no use anymore. humidity is no good for shoes even if you were to wear them. the only way to prevent them from disintegrating into powders is not just to wear them but wear them ALWAYS. if you wear them once in a week or on irregular basis, still gonna break up on you.

you are clever did you figure out the same size shoes would fit in that briefcase all by yourself?

you are clever did you figure out the same size shoes would fit in that briefcase all by yourself?

lol my XVii's are still good to go, but both the silver and red briefcases fell apart long ago...

lol my XVii's are still good to go, but both the silver and red briefcases fell apart long ago...

i put some og last shots in my black 17s briefcase. theyre not turning to dust yet but im assuming theyre not wearable as well tho..

ill be wearing my cg xi's. the #23 at the back of the shoes are those thin white stickerlike rubbery thing thats the same as the cdp11s and those are starting to peel off of mine.. not like the dmp11s that is kinda like stitched on so it doesnt peel off. anyone have this same problem with their cdp11s?

i put some og last shots in my black 17s briefcase. theyre not turning to dust yet but im assuming theyre not wearable as well tho..

ill be wearing my cg xi's. the #23 at the back of the shoes are those thin white stickerlike rubbery thing thats the same as the cdp11s and those are starting to peel off of mine.. not like the dmp11s that is kinda like stitched on so it doesnt peel off. anyone have this same problem with their cdp11s?

I was thinking those shoes are too new to be already getting ruined like that, but it's been ten years already. Time really flies by.

I was thinking those shoes are too new to be already getting ruined like that, but it's been ten years already. Time really flies by.

i got the same case for my anniversary jordan 1s... i didnt want the kicks and only wanted the case so i just returned the shoes and kept the case

i got the same case for my anniversary jordan 1s... i didnt want the kicks and only wanted the case so i just returned the shoes and kept the case

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, where do you live? Humidity Island?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom