AJ XXX (30)

Yeah I think mine are going back. I might just have to half size up, and I absolutely hate doing that. I like everything in my closet being the same size 9. OCD problems

Hopefully you aren't into huaraches runners haha. Had to full size up on last few years runs

What was westbrook wearing last night? Couldn't quite make it out but looked like a white based OKC cw? may have been a 29 or something else didn't watch long enough to figure it out
nerd.gif

definitely a lil tighter than the XX9s and not as breathable imo.  only hooped in em once. gonna give it another go tonight with a thinner sock and see how i feel.

otherwise, it's off to ebay to stock up on XX9s

Just saw the commercial JB has with a kid and Westbrook getting hype & walking into the arena. It was a neat little commercial but not enough to make me go out & buy the XXX.

How in the world is this worthy of a product voucher? This does not affect form, fit, or function. Oh wow, I spilled ketchup on my new air Jordans, now they're stained.

It's actions like this that ruin the system for everybody.
this. same with people that get 20% codes for "glue stains". Oh you used glue to hold my shoes together so they don't fall apart? I'd rather have them separate in 2 years, I'm gonna sell them as DS after 3 wears with sole protectors anyways. give me a 20% discount code
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom