AJ XXX (30)

ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Anyone ball in the XXXs outdoors and have feedback? I read the shoes are durable enough for outdoors but the only thing to worry about is it getting dirty.

Wonder why a short run...... That's weird
Supposedly the XXX1 is done and will release in the fall/early winter. Well, unless the company runs into production issues again. Europe is closed in August for production, China in September. WE shall see soon enough. Until then, I will enjoy the short run. I've liked the last 3 models. 

Went to Fair Oaks mall in VA, they only have a 12 left, no other store had them. I didnt know these were that limited

Anyone ball in the XXXs outdoors and have feedback? I read the shoes are durable enough for outdoors but the only thing to worry about is it getting dirty.

Yes. But the sole in my opinion is slippery on concrete. This is def an indoor shoe....playing with it inside was nice....capable of nice clean cuts from east to west...

I must have the worst eyes ever because to me, the shoes Russ wore vs GS last night, we're flames to the highest extent.
Those joints absolutely popped off the screen into the living room like they were 3d.
That looked like a Jordan is supposed to imo.....like the best looking shoe on the court.

These murder the other sigs in my view.
Jb nailed it for me

Went to Fair Oaks mall in VA, they only have a 12 left, no other store had them. I didnt know these were that limited
Try PG plaza, champs and HOH had them, might want to call or check online for sizes, pretty sure they have a good size run left.

Saw these in person for the first time and am seriously considering. Last non retro Jordan I copped was the 22 low

wore mine 3hrs again on saturday morning doing youth rec hoops

i ref and had no issues in any areas

found myself focusing on heel fit and traction due to posts i have read here

both fine 

fit isTTS for me

only issue was when i had to call 5 seconds on a kid for not in bounding the ball in time

he was too busy looking at them 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
was pretty close to getting these today but I'm trying to wait for a black color way 

Also where is the apperal for the 30's

Last edited:
was pretty close to getting these today but I'm trying to wait for a black color way 

Also where is the apperal for the 30's
black colorway in my opinion is the best, its a sad year for me i wont be getting anymore 30's, my foot is just too wide and this shoe hurts my heel. :frown:. i ended up hooping a couple more times but just not for me. they hate stretched but i just hate playing basketball and thinking about the shoes while im playing. the best feeling is to just play and not focus on other things. also with the black color way you dont have to wry about the color from your sock or sneaker bleeding thru. which did happen to me. i also tried cleaning them, made it worse. just a heads up to anyone else looking to clean these. b careful. if you do end up using a spray with brush or whatever, use minimal ammount as u can. do not soak them or spay too much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom