AJ XXX (30)

These come out march 5th? Ndc ? You think it will be hard? Got the promo code and gift cards ready

Hoo boy, those UNCs might need to be my first pair of 30s. Just from a casual aesthetic standpoint they're working for me. Never had a pair of Jordan's that weren't retros, these will be interesting.

Last edited:
Ill just wait for them to go on sale. I like the first color way and i really like the UNC. I just know they'll be at outlets or some random sale for

UNC's look so good, but think I'm going to wait for the black colorway, hopefully it drops soon. 
nerd.gif

Gotta disagree with NW on this one, traction is one of the best assets of the XXX's, even on semi-dusty floors.  

My only criticism is the forefoot cushioning, not as dead as the XX9's, but not great either.  

testing mine again tomorrow

no issues after about 5hrs wear

so far so good

love them

Last edited:

UNC's look so good, but think I'm going to wait for the black colorway, hopefully it drops soon. 
nerd.gif

Gotta disagree with NW on this one, traction is one of the best assets of the XXX's, even on semi-dusty floors.  

My only criticism is the forefoot cushioning, not as dead as the XX9's, but not great either.  
Dope pic.
pimp.gif

Does the heel soften up with wear? Tried them on really quick and they were realllllly tight on the heel...I figured they break in

I finally got my pair from foot action in brooklyn. had to wait for all the air jordan 12 madness to die down. I love this shoe. All black color way will be copped 

Back
Top Bottom