AJ XXX (30)

Blue toe is SICK but not sure if I prefer over launch colorway overall... need a black pair asap

played in these for about 6 hours now. zero discomfort like some suggested. the traction is A+ like the xx9, in fact it is better than the xx9. i would only really need to wipe the bottom once or twice a game and even without wiping the traction is still there. the upper is less sock like compare to the xx9, but i welcome the change because it offers a little more support especially around the collar. the cushioning felt more responsive than the xx9 and with better heel compression. everything that was a little lacking in the xx9 it is fixed in the 30. i've said the xx9 was the best shoe i've ever played in, but i might have just found a better performance basketball shoe.

the downside is that the launch cw gets dirty wayyyyyy to easy. the toebox guard does protect the shoe, but once people stepped on the white woven part it's all over. the good thing is a little jason markk does clean most of the black smuge off. it did still left some part where you can see dirt still trapped within the material tho. it is a pair of shoe i plan to use a lot on court, but still like to maintain the look. 

I'm just wondering when the glaxy/cosmos colorway is going to come out. T
I hope that on the short run, the Jordan Brand will release the XXX with the cosmos/galaxy upper.

I'm just wondering when the glaxy/cosmos colorway is going to come out. T

I hope that on the short run, the Jordan Brand will release the XXX with the cosmos/galaxy upper.
someone tweet dino to ask if the galaxy is coming out

sorry i dont have a twitter

Short run due to the fact that this is the 31st year of Air Jordan's and the early complaints about the sole being similar to the XX9's. Wouldn't be surprised if XXX1's release at the tail end of the year.

I'm not sweating it though. XXX's are classics already. I'm ready to throw these in the top 10 air Jordan model category...

Them not fading the color on the inside of the UNC cw is hurting it for me. Not like it would have been difficult.

played in these for about 6 hours now. zero discomfort like some suggested. the traction is A+ like the xx9, in fact it is better than the xx9. i would only really need to wipe the bottom once or twice a game and even without wiping the traction is still there. the upper is less sock like compare to the xx9, but i welcome the change because it offers a little more support especially around the collar. the cushioning felt more responsive than the xx9 and with better heel compression. everything that was a little lacking in the xx9 it is fixed in the 30. i've said the xx9 was the best shoe i've ever played in, but i might have just found a better performance basketball shoe.

I have the same feelings about the 29 and was looking forward to getting the 30 for these exact reasons. I'm glad you can confirm these changes made the improvements needed. I need to catch a pair.

Damn, the UNC's almost give me that old exciting feeling for a new AJ. I'm just not liking the medial side.

Damn, the UNC's almost give me that old exciting feeling for a new AJ. I'm just not liking the medial side.
really? that's the biggest draw for me. The ones westbrook had on tonight were kinda whack imo. I despise the jumpman toes even more when it's a different color and the colorblocking wasn't that great looking from a distance. Might look better in detailed pics but on court they were meh. Hell of a game btw
eek.gif
 Hardwood classic for sure

Last edited:
Debating on coppingg the launch color or waiting for a black colorway (if it ever comes)

Me too. I love the sky blue fade on the outside and how it turns into the deeper Carolina blue on the medial side. I feel they executed it perfectly. :smokin

I just don't like the way the blue just cuts off at the seam and it goes to all white. If it was blended more I'd like it better.

Back
Top Bottom