AJ XXX (30)

blacks on discount but not the UNC ....interesting

A few recent releases have been available for discount t where older colors haven't.
The grey kyries
Black xxx
Purple/blue flyknit racers

Are colors that just released where other colors are still excluded.

blacks on discount but not the UNC ....interesting

very interesting indeed a new colorway gets a discount on line before a older colorways thats just sitting

A few recent releases have been available for discount t where older colors haven't.
The grey kyries
Black xxx
Purple/blue flyknit racers

Are colors that just released where other colors are still excluded.

that's what im saying

i'm guessing this is only for eastbay.com not footlocker.com or finishline.com or instore at footlocker and finsihline ?

its too hard to keep up
for the consumer or stores

i wounder what future orders will be nike's stockholders next conference call

Last edited:
A good friend of mine owns an urban lifestyle boutique and got rid of his Jordan account bc he was so deep in the red with Jordan Brand. He was taking huge hits with the Team Jordans, Melos, Blake Griffins and CP3s. He was putting those kicks on 50% discounts within two weeks of receiving them. I know there has to be a gang of mom and pop retailers in the red with Jordan Brand.

Last edited:
A good friend of mine owns an urban lifestyle boutique and got rid of his Jordan account bc he was so deep in the red with Jordan Brand. He was taking huge hits with the Team Jordans, Melos, Blake Griffins and CP3s. He was putting those kicks on 50% discounts within two weeks of receiving them. I know there has to be a gang of mom and pop retailers are in the red with Jordan Brand.

Same thing happened to a lot of skate shops with Nike SB. They were forced to take stuff from lines that didn't sell in order to get the stuff that actually would.

I don't understand all the argument over discounts on new releases. First off the eastbay discount is for 1.5 days by time it ends today. After today it will be back up to retail. Nobody, not Nike or eastbay is losing money cause the Jordan xxx is discounted. Other stores had the Kobe 11s for much less under retail and eastbay was still charging retail. Same applies to other models. So who cares is the xxx are discounted and which color is discounted. Eventually all models will be discounted period.

These worth copping for 160? Already got some black J's, keep going back and forth on it, but either pulling the trigger today or never based on this sale.

These worth copping for 160? Already got some black J's, keep going back and forth on it, but either pulling the trigger today or never based on this sale.

Hell yeah. $40 bucks off just a couple days after release. About to cop when I get home tonight. Hopefully sizes still available.

It's a very real issue for some stores and even chains such as FTL and FNL. Nike and Brand Jordan are putting out ALOT of product at astronomical prices, more so than I can ever remember. My homeboy who is a manager at my local mom and pop is having to sell wholesale a lot of the Jordan mess he gets to stores with no Nike account. He also buys wholesale himself and sells on his eBay account just to make sure the store hits it's numbers.

To me it was worth the cop for a new Jordan signature model and the colorway is dope. Other xxx colorways are still retail.

Discounts are good 
smokin.gif

XXX Black Cats

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:247405/sku:81006010/jordan-aj-xxx-mens/black/grey/?cm=

with coupon code IPEB64M2 = $159

Already posted, but had to cop.  Guess the Nike pair is going back.  Too good of a deal.
My Nike pair is getting here tomorrow, but $40 is a nice discount. Thinking about getting these and returning the Nike pair once I have both in hand. I think there is plenty of time to return.

Not sure if there will be a big market for these on Ebay, and I don't need to make profits of other J fans. That's Nike's business.

Last edited:
Just can't get over the jumpman on the toebox. Damn those black cats would be instacopped without that :smh:

Just can't get over the jumpman on the toebox. Damn those black cats would be instacopped without that :smh:

I know, I thought they initially said that it was designed to be only seen in certain angles as a hint?

oh well, decided to cop at the discount price anyways :lol: gon' see how it is in person and then decide whether to keep or return

30's a good lookin shoe (to an extent IMO) but errrbody in denial that there just another post-14 footnote in history, that'll come later

Man y'all flourishing on this Black Cat release while I'm here hoping these pop up on NBA Store so I can flourish too like..

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Beautiful shoe, but man, that piece rubbing up against your Achilles is awful the first time you put on the shoe. Even after several reviews complaining about it, it's really surprising just how bad it is

I just missed out on the Blackcats. I used the code Kickdeals supplied, wasn't working. By the time I pasted in the proper Eastbay code, it was invalid when I was checking out. Next time I guess...

Back
Top Bottom