AJ XXX (30)

Dope 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

3 pair limit, $200/ea at 32 S State.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Huge thanks to @GrizzlyAnimal for the heads up!
And huge shout out to you my man for looking out for me while you where there.. truly appreciate it
nthat.gif

You really have to appreciate NT and it's solid members 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
And the resellers on eBay are having a field day![emoji]128548[/emoji] Minimum price I saw for a pair was $400 and a few listed at $500 or best offer.

Last edited:
Wow so they ended up being the all stars afterall. Congrats on the pickups guys they look amazing :nthat: Hope I can grab a pair for retail if they drop more next month

Last edited:
Just left state st almost gone only big sizes left 12 and up no 13. Everybody is grabbing 3 pairs.

I was ready to drive up there (1 hr 45m) but have this family party going on and couldn't do it

thankfully the chi town fam held me down on this one 

Last edited:
That 3 pair per is crazy tho 
sick.gif

i mean it's good so that people can help others, but we all know the majority of people there are grabbing 3 to sell

also 3 pairs per could mean a wider release on the way 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just left state st almost gone only big sizes left 12 and up no 13. Everybody is grabbing 3 pairs.

Whelp, it's a wrap for me then. Need an 11. :smh:

Congrats to those who got them for themselves out of the love of the XXX. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom