AJ XXX (30)

That doesn't really point out which retailers are getting the release i.e. NDC, FTL and Co, FNL, JJ, etc. I looked on SNKRS and the FTL app and there's nothing there.

And the preorders are a little too rich for my blood!! $400+!!

Hello. I am wondering where I can cop "Cosmos" one. I am from European union so please do you have any idea? Some links or articles where are these links?

Checked with stores in my area today. No indication of these releasing on saturday in US. Maybe they will get a secret, unannounced shipment on Thursday or Friday. Only hope at this point is a QS...

Increasingly looking like it's going to be an EU-only release, at least at first (if not for good).

With past Quai 54 releases, was there a US drop as well? 

did a pre order, don't mind paying double to get the time back from having to scour the euro sites for a chance to purchase and likely take an L.  If it comes out in the states, I'll double up or oop to one of ya'll. 

Should i cop for resale now or pray for an us release
what size and how much if u dont mind?
10.5 and $420 shipped. It's looking like these are not releasing in the U.S, Solelinks only has Europe sites for this release.

I'm still on the hunt for the Galaxy Foamposite 
happy.gif

these are done for usa peeps..... oh well on to the next forget ebay i aint paying 300 or 400 for these....

these are done for usa peeps..... oh well on to the next forget ebay i aint paying 300 or 400 for these....

I love them. Just not $400 love lol. I'd be alright with $300 (which is still ridiculous for a Luke warm shoe like the XXX). I just can't understand Nike.

What a shame, gigantic missed opportunity by Nike.  Not really sure what they were thinking releasing the coolest colorway in extremely limited quantities for their flagship shoe.  

Back
Top Bottom