AJ XXX (30)

i remember them lebrons from last year sat at hoh for the longest i dont remember if 13 lows or 29 made it to the US stores tho...

I saw the preorder as well..... Got me thinking! And please correct me if I'm wrong, aren't these pretty much the Westbrook all star game PE? Minus the rw of course on the tounge?
the midsole and tie is totally different on the Quai vs RW ASG model

I want these badly. Wish they'd let all us who've been on 30s get a gaurunteed pair but I know that'll never happen.

Any word on a 30 low? Last year we kind of got an unannounced leaked pic and then they were there at some stores. Think that will happen again?

I know but the xx9 low was really late too. I just really want one i guess. Im excited af for the xxx1

ughh I missed out on those 120 dollar reds(sent me a payment request and sold out 20 mins later), would love to cop those comos please lord give rais my fait and luck stats for the 9th please.

Last edited:
ughh I missed out on those 120 dollar reds(sent me a payment request and sold out 20 mins later), would love to cop those comos please lord give rais my fait and luck stats for the 9th please.

Your time will come, the GR 30s are sitting everywhere.

Last edited:
ughh I missed out on those 120 dollar reds, would love to cop those comos please lord give rais my fait and luck stats for the 9th please.

Your time will come, the GR 30s are sitting everywhere.
I don't think ive seen them go that low. I didn't see th blacks go under 140, and the red ones are even hotter so I dunno but we will see :frown:

Back
Top Bottom