AJ XXX (30)

Those were the days, now those packs will not even reach customers, will be sold exclusively by backdoor employees :smile:

people talking comfort and dont say anything about the OG XXs? wore mine this weekend to universal and they were mad cozy and dont need an insert at all, not saying others arent comfy but when we talk about comfort 20s need to be in there somewhere for sure

people talking comfort and dont say anything about the OG XXs? wore mine this weekend to universal and they were mad cozy and dont need an insert at all, not saying others arent comfy but when we talk about comfort 20s need to be in there somewhere for sure
Yeah i forgot the XX are super comfy

xl657897011.jpg

Well pretty much the L colorway release is gonna be somewhat Blk/Gld

for the XXX Ann.

They will all end up in the Nike outlet stores, only hand full of people will buy them at $275. 

For $275 maybe these will have premium engineered mesh???

Honestly for this price they should have power laces.

It's a shame Nike hasn't learned that the ridiculous process do not sell well. Damn near every xx9 went on sale as low as $99. Same with xx8. Oh, and can't forget the $275 LeBron's that don't sell

Maybe the hold on the launch has something to do with price structuring? I mean there is no way they are blind to the sales on the Nike sales with the Elite series, the shoe may have had crazy tech and now has to be dumbed down to cater to a mid range price? idk - just my thoughts from seeing the full scope of things. 

They will all end up in the Nike outlet stores, only hand full of sheeple will buy them at $275. 
fixed. really though even the outlet isn't anywhere near what it used to be. the price would be like $255 at an outlet lol
indifferent.gif

I really don't know what they could possibly do to get the price that high.

A newer performance woven upper (?), with a improved flight plate, a rear and fore zoom unit (29s didn't have a rear zoom unit), and Lunar(?)...???
We gonna get Posite too?

Either ways this better be one hell of a shoe.

fixed. really though even the outlet isn't anywhere near what it used to be. the price would be like $255 at an outlet lol :stoneface:

The Nike outlet near me has playoff 29s for 179.99 :x

Last edited:
18s are nice, but def not most comfortable.

Right. The 19 were much more comfortable with the softer cushioning and ankle part for instance. Also the 20, 2011 and anything beyond are definitely more comfortable than the 18. Imo the 16 were more comfortable than the 17 and 18.

Probably comes in a premium design case to celebrate the 30th anniversary. Who knows. But the 250 bucks for the xx8 were already ridiculous. Especially with the high number of zoom air unit popping.

Hope the xxx retail at 200-225 bucks like the xx9 or kobe 9 elites.

Last edited:
I've never worn a 16, but man, they look comfy with that full length visible air.  I wish they would bring back visible air.  It's interesting how the Lebrons moved away from full length visible air to no visible air....wonder what the strategy is there.  Probably cheaper to manufacture and more durable....?  Anyway, can't wait to see the 30s.  $225+ tax for the 29s was the most I've ever paid for a shoe....even the laser 4 that would have come out to $270 after tax I got for $215....I think $225 is my limit.  Though if you want the earlier colorways, they'll likely be limited like the XX9s, and require us to pay full retail...oh well...I'm fine with waiting.  Unless it's massively better looking than the XX9, I won't likely buy it anyway at any price....unless it has visible air of course! (unlikely though)

Right. The 19 were much more comfortable with the softer cushioning and ankle part for instance. Also the 20, 2011 and anything beyond are definitely more comfortable than the 18. Imo the 16 were more comfortable than the 17 and 18.

No the xviii are the most comfortable once you remove the carbon fiber plate insole and switch it with a reebok shock pad insole :lol:

Ive actually super glued the outsole of my black royal 18 many times because they are that comfortable once you remove the carbon fiber insole

Im ofcourse talking casual wear wise and not performance wise

Last edited:

The xvi was ok nothing too great. I believe they used blow molded air or as someone said a modified version of tuned air? Not sure but it was more on the firm side

I hated that the paint around the air sole windows cracked easily

I use to put my black red xvi mids lace cover on my white red lows. Thought it looked hella dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom