AJ XXX (30)

^yea the XVIs had a blow molded heel air unit and a rectangular zoom forefoot unit. Not my favorites by any means but definitely comfy to me

No the xviii are the most comfortable once you remove the carbon fiber plate insole and switch it with a reebok shock pad insole :lol:

Ive actually super glued the outsole of my black royal 18 many times because they are that comfortable once you remove the carbon fiber insole

Im ofcourse talking casual wear wise and not performance wise

Lol. That doesn't count. That's illegal shoe tuning XD

The xvi was ok nothing too great. I believe they used blow molded air or as someone said a modified version of tuned air? Not sure but it was more on the firm side

I hated that the paint around the air sole windows cracked easily

I use to put my black red xvi mids lace cover on my white red lows. Thought it looked hella dope

Yet comfort and performance wise they were the best back then of all air jordans. The XVs were a total letdown, not only because of the way they look but the fit and comfort were less good than the previous models.

Last edited:
$275 if we get a briefcase like the 17's...removable pieces...A CD-rom, 2 sets of extra laces, hangtag, brush, towel...hell, everything that the 16's, 17's and 18's came with

A CD-rom? what is that 1997? The need to provide a USB drive, its 2015 damn it. 

Why not just a link to whatever is on the cd or better yet a digital download. Don't give JB more reason to up the price by stuff.

Last edited:
price has next to nothing to do with technology. whether they paid one peanut or three peanuts to make a shoe, it doesn't mean an extra 80 or so makes sense. price is just a marketing ploy.

A CD-rom? what is that 1997? The need to provide a USB drive, its 2015 damn it. 

A usb drive, that's like 32 mb so even if **********s wanna wipe it and have it for personal use, it's practically worthless :lol: I'll take one with a jumpman logo on it

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what all of the hype over the Jordan 28 performance is all about. I had the SE's probably one of the worst shoes I have ever had. My foot slid around in the shoe, front toe always slammed into the front of shoe on hard stops. The material stretched so bad on cuts, I always felt like I was losing split seconds while playing in them. And the Carbon Fibre plates always dug into my feet on the ankle, and on the outer toe area! Jordan 28's were horrible in my opinion.

I don't know what all of the hype over the Jordan 28 performance is all about. I had the SE's probably one of the worst shoes I have ever had. My foot slid around in the shoe, front toe always slammed into the front of shoe on hard stops. The material stretched so bad on cuts, I always felt like I was losing split seconds while playing in them. And the Carbon Fibre plates always dug into my feet on the ankle, and on the outer toe area! Jordan 28's were horrible in my opinion.

Did you think about buying a size that fit?

@PR baller 23  not saying it was just the sizing, but that shoe was one that was a no-brainer to drop a half size for most -- even wide-footers.  

I know there are hoopers who aren't a fan of the XX8, but there seem to be plenty that did find them one of the best

Lol, you probably bought half to a size too big.

im going to need rehab if we don't see/hear something SOON  .......
sick.gif

I bought the right size, fit perfect, what I am saying is, the upper material is so flimsy, that it allowed my foot to shift forward, no matter how tight I tied my shoe.

I bought the right size, fit perfect, what I am saying is, the upper material is so flimsy, that it allowed my foot to shift forward, no matter how tight I tied my shoe.
post a pic of your shoes. the xx8 SE had a pretty durable mesh upper and extra material to stiffen up the toe area vs the regular xx8. 

if your foot is sliding forward it means the shoes are too big for you because no matter how tight you lace them they will come loose. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom