AJ XXX (30)

that was a different time entirely. if these came out at that time it would have been just as bad. Prints were HUGE thing a few years ago lol
Yeah, but this is now. :lol:

Works out well for anyone who will be looking to get on the secondary market :wink:

Last edited:
Galaxy Foams were just a completely different beast. It was the first time that Galaxy print has been implimented on any shoe and just executed so damn well. The fact that they were in extremely limited didn't help either. Also, looks-wise Galaxy Foams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> these 30s.

Hunting for a pair everyday but don't wanna pay that $15-1700. :smh:

Last edited:

Was there no SNKRS alert today, or is that just me?
nope
mean.gif

That was a dirty move by Nike. Missed the stealth drop cuz I was too tired from staying up trying to cop from European sites. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
^ If you just woke up, kind of would have been a little late :nerd:

Last edited:
The resellers on eBay are really out there. Just turned down a counter offer of $402 shipped! I can't do that I mean, I can, but won't out of principal!! This is nuts!!

Are you happy JB?!!! Look at what you did!!

Last edited:
I might be wrong but I don't think SNKRS notifies you unless it's a shoe you specifically ask to notify you for, or it's a restock with multiple options.

They could have chosen to notify us, and probably should have, but there's no setting anyone missed if you already have notifications enabled.

Last edited:
I might be wrong but I don't think SNKRS notifies you unless it's a shoe you specifically ask to notify you for, or it's a restock with multiple options.

They could have chosen to notify us, and probably should have, but there's no setting anyone missed if you already have notifications enabled.

Can't set notifications if the shoe isn't up ahead of time

Are you happy JB?!!! Look at what you did!!

JB irritates me. They knew people wanted this particular pair. I'm not going to buy any XXX now. I was going to buy 2 different pairs of XXX's, this one and another colorway. After this, forget it. I hope the XXX rots. I'm tired of the games.

Back
Top Bottom