AJ XXX (30)

If there are shoes I really want, I've paid resell. However, Cosmos aren't too far off from black 30s, so I'd rather get those for $150 instead of Cosmos for $400+.

Agreed. If you're going to pay $400, why do it for a XXX. Plus, great shoes keep dropping anyway.

I bought almost all the 30's because I told myself I would do it years ago. I was born in 85 and ive been wearing them almost my entire life. I felt me an the Jordan turning 30 at the same time I did was a cool thing and as a collector, I could commemorate by buying all the colorways. Unfortunately the XXX came a year late so I just pretend like they didn't (nobody will remember anyways).

Just thank GOD the XXX's weren't ugly.

I bought almost all the 30's because I told myself I would do it years ago. I was born in 85 and ive been wearing them almost my entire life. I felt me an the Jordan turning 30 at the same time I did was a cool thing and as a collector, I could commemorate by buying all the colorways. Unfortunately the XXX came a year late so I just pretend like they didn't (nobody will remember anyways).

I feel the same way. We just have to wait out.

is half size down in these doable. found a 10 for 350. most shoes i have are 10,5 but i buy a 10 in 3s vs and 10s and 12s

is half size down in these doable. found a 10 for 350. most shoes i have are 10,5 but i buy a 10 in 3s vs and 10s and 12s

I wouldn't do it
I am normally 11.5 sometimes 12. I tried 11.5 and they so tide I had to go with 12.

couldn't you buy XX9's too because JB turned 29 when you turned 29?

couldn't you buy XX8's too because JB turned 28 when you turned 28?

etc. etc. 

J/K man...I thought that was funny reasoning though...

Anyway, I pulled the trigger on the cosmos for $394 shipped. Def more than I wanted to pay but I don't think prices on these are going to go down (photo reel xx9's skyrocketed shortly after they released and never came down)

I looked Saturday on the app

No Quai XXX

Now I see them but sold out

What did I miss?

couldn't you buy XX9's too because JB turned 29 when you turned 29?

couldn't you buy XX8's too because JB turned 28 when you turned 28?
etc. etc. 

J/K man...I thought that was funny reasoning though...

Anyway, I pulled the trigger on the cosmos for $394 shipped. Def more than I wanted to pay but I don't think prices on these are going to go down (photo reel xx9's skyrocketed shortly after they released and never came down)

nahh you know 30 is the big turning point milestone, I was just really hoping they didn't come out ugly. I got lucky. I also got lucky with resll price on those q54's im seeing people getting rocked.... :frown:

it was a surprise drop and the bots killed it(few normal got in tho). Grand opening, grand closing.

Can you explain to me how bots work? I thought you had to know the release in order to set it up
some people were getting alerts int eh j23 app and of course you got those people who know beforehand (illuminati). back int eh heyday people would have their bots locked in on known links waiting to autocop a restock. It was terrible.

Hahahaha! Auto cop!
it was that bad dudes just using the bots to refresh known links and then the shoes would be carted and purchased in seconds.

the most I did was a auto add to cart tweak so I wouldn't have to waste time putting in my size. you had to be as fast or at least on the level of the boxes back in 2012 lol

man i cant find a 10.5 to save my life. 9.5 all over the place along with 10 and then all i see is 11+

These got a modern nike BBall more narrow fit. If you aint got a skinny foot don't do it big fella.

QFT. I have a wide foot (11.5 in most Jordans) and did a size 12. They're wide enough, but leave too much room in the toe box. An 11.5 would solve the extra room issue, but would likely be too narrow

Not going to lie. The allure of the Cosmo was too strong. I bid on one yesterday. Thankful for the dude that out bid me.

Hope that some of you guys could order at kickz.com when the timer was on zero.
One day after all sizes were sold out.
I think Nike really should have made them at least a limited worldwide release as they should have known that this colorway has been much wanted since Westbrook wore his ASG PEs which are basically the same shoes but with different tongue logos.

Back
Top Bottom