AJ XXX (30)

If you follow a style i.e. Jordan Brand, KD, etc.,  it will notify you a shoe is loaded and or available.  This was first and only shoe that I can recall that went up for sale with no notice or alert from SNKRS that it was live for purchase. White OVO 10 was unannounced, however SNKRS alerted when it went live.  For this shoe you either had to know ahead of time or have the SNKRS discover screen open when it went live.  J23app alerted most people.

Yep when OVO went live I got an alert

These got a modern nike BBall more narrow fit. If you aint got a skinny foot don't do it big fella.

QFT. I have a wide foot (11.5 in most Jordans) and did a size 12. They're wide enough, but leave too much room in the toe box. An 11.5 would solve the extra room issue, but would likely be too narrow
that's exactly the problem. you can only TTs is you got a narrow foot. The sticky rubber on the inside real makes things even more difficult if you are wearing socks. My feet aren't really wide so I can do TTS can they are slightly annoying but it gets better with ever wear.

I wonder if any of us lucky kickz guys will be paying duty customs fee. Total came close to 280 i believe.

I couldn't resist and bit the bullet on resale @ 400 shipped. I didn't want to gamble and take the risk of no re-release and then the prices skyrocket. I wanted since day 1, since I have the Galaxy foams and Zoom Rookies. Will post family pics when I receive.

you didn't check on that before you bought?

Ya he's right. As soon as they got in cart I stopped checkout to see what the current tax is. Took me a few hours. Then went back and copped..............................

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya he's right. As soon as they got in cart I stopped checkout to see what the current tax is. Took me a few hours. Then went back and copped..............................
laugh.gif

Lol he don't even know what he paid "close to 280 I believe"?
I think he knows it's less than the going rate of $4/500!!

wow tried on my cosmo today and theyre way to tight

copped an sz11 (i usually a 11 in jordans and 11.5 in others)

My brother was able to get me a pair of the Cosmos off SnS in a 12. Should be here Friday.

Hoping they are as nice in person as they are in pics.

I wish the white version would have dropped instead, but beggars can't be choosers.

Cosmos arrived this morning!! Here are some pics

They aren't as tight or as uncomfortable as the release colorways I got. These were really the only 30s I wanted since the press conference when tinker showed them. (I know these aren't the exact pair buts is as close as we will get!)

On a side note. Breaking in the 30s was torture for me. I'm not looking forward to balling in these.
View media item 2099454View media item 2099254View media item 2099455View media item 2099456

Last edited:
What did you get in the XX9?

because they're TTS like the XX9 to me, but just the material is more snug.
i got sz11 in my xx9 and they fit perfectly

but sz11 in xxx is way too snug or they will break in after a few wear? (for xx9 i didnt have to break in)

The xxx definitely needs breaking in. I had to break in the release CW and it was painful lol
My black ones were pretty tight at first. they are OK now. not great but If I was gonna ball for an hr or so they are actually a great fit, but not great enough for casual wear, but its cool its not a casual shoe I get it.

Back
Top Bottom