AJ XXX (30)

That seller has got to be stupid to even considering shipping them vs selling them to you. Cash in hand is always king! And hopefully, you can get him talked down a little more! [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Yeah I'm gonna wait it out a couple days and decide if I really want it that bad and maybe throw another offer.  Just can't swallow paying resell for these @ that price.

Seriously. How are you guys dealing eBay or resellers in the high 300s? I can't even get anyone to go down to 420

Seriously. How are you guys dealing eBay or resellers in the high 300s? I can't even get anyone to go down to 420
I found my pair on a FB group, seller told me he had a $400 offer shipped PP invoiced but threw me a counter of $360 cash picked up or my used black OVOs plus $100, went the cash route. Some sellers would rather have a face to face transaction versus shipping with the possibility of issues later.

Last edited:
 Make it limited and people lose their mind.
Nah, they were just waiting for a 30 they liked 
nerd.gif

I found my pair on a FB group, seller told me he had a $400 offer shipped PP invoiced but threw me a counter of $360 cash picked up or my used black OVOs plus $100, went the cash route. Some sellers would rather have a face to face transaction versus shipping with the possibility of issues later.

Thanks for the info. Should have copped when I have a chance. Was standing firm about not giving into resell. The more pictures I see the more I want it.

Thanks for the info. Should have copped when I have a chance. Was standing firm about not giving into resell. The more pictures I see the more I want it.
My opinion on it is I have no idea if they'll go up or down in price, you win and you lose it happens. What I do know is I for sure wanted these, moving some other shoes for these.

Those who have the cosmos. Is it the same sizing with other xxx? Heard some people went half size up.

Im at work & waiting for the mail delivery to show up, as my Cosmos are on the truck for today. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji] I can't wait to see these!!!!

Last edited:
It's funny how all the XXX colorways dropped in price and this one sells for almost twice as much. Go figure. Make it limited and people lose their mind.

I've worn mines 3 days in a row [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Enjoy them fam ... Definitely worth the headache and exception...

why are you even entertaining that person
mean.gif
you must have forgot how you disrespected soldiers on my twitter acct, don't post no friendly anything between us, I've 0% respect for you

back to the shoes nike needs to drop that 20% clearance so I can pick up the bred xxx, i'm def passing on all xxx1s
sick.gif
 at least from the looks of that leak

Back
Top Bottom