AJ XXX (30)

i would wear them longer but they were hurting my feet

didnt know xxx fits that much different than xx9

i feel like i need sz12 in xxx and i wore sz11 in xx9
i am the same way. all my xx9 mids fit true to size (13) but my lows are too tight. people said the xxx fits like the xx9 low so i went with 14 and it fits way better than my size 13 xx9 lows. i have never had to buy a 14 before in my life but i am glad i did. there is room in the tow box though, its just the width that made me have to go 14. i wish i would have gone a size up on my jimmy butler lows...

Last edited:
Been looking at these, gonna try to give a guy 300$ for a local meet up.  Let's hope 
smokin.gif

Couldn't get anyone to bite @ 350. Ended up getting my size for 375.

Will be a nice add to the collection. Wanted these as my only XXX model. Shame they had to be limited.

Couldn't get anyone to bite @ 350. Ended up getting my size for 375.

Will be a nice add to the collection. Wanted these as my only XXX model. Shame they had to be limited.

You did good at $375. I got an eBay seller down to $385 via PayPal Invoice and could me more thrilled. Hoping they come early next week. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Got the guy on ebay down to $360 for local meet up, but he said he had an offer of 360$ shipped, which after most fees would bring it to $300 in his pocket.  Wondering if I can nudge him down to 325$.  First time I may ever pay resell for something.

Just paid resell for my pair a little while ago, as soon as I seen the initial 30 with galaxy print I said to myself if released I would have to have it, paid $360 locally after missing a pair for $380.
View media item 2102360

Last edited:
View media item 2102364

Today seemed like the perfect day to wear my 30s... Walking around the house and these feel great.

Definitely satisfied w/them and feel as if I definitely need a second pair...I want to wear the love out of these [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

Got the guy on ebay down to $360 for local meet up, but he said he had an offer of 360$ shipped, which after most fees would bring it to $300 in his pocket.  Wondering if I can nudge him down to 325$.  First time I may ever pay resell for something.

That seller has got to be stupid to even considering shipping them vs selling them to you. Cash in hand is always king! And hopefully, you can get him talked down a little more! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom