AJ XXX (30)

No code. Just add to cart. I think its listed at $140 before the add and about $105 after. I saw sizes 10.5 and up when I ordered the black ones

I've been thinking about the black ones myself.....wondering if I can wait to catch them at an outlet for cheaper....

All the Ross and outlet pickups have made me greedy

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I feel ya. I thought the same thing. But I saw them and was like eff it. I really don't have to go looking like used to and settled.

I should clarify that it's other people's Ross and outlets. I never seem to get stuff like that but my hopes are still there. I saw the green AJ XX9 but they aren't really fit me. I had the red 30s and paid like 135 but ended up sending them back. Saving 40 bucks makes me like them a little more lol. Plus, that black color way is nice

Those of you who picked up the 31, which do you prefer?

Two totally different shoes. 30's lockdown is amazing and so is the grip, just an all around great basketball shoe. 31's are more comfortable and a good shoe also.

I haven't tried the 31's yet but out of all shoes I currently been picking up, 30's are still my number 1 go to shoe. Really an all around great basketball shoe. Next behind I would be the Kobe 11 EM's.

Anyone blackout the toe box Jumpman on their Stealths? Tempted to hit mine with a sharpie. Only thing that bothers.

Anyone have issues with the Achilles of the XXX. I sent them back to nike and they found no flaws or defects and sending them back to me... I was feeling pain more and

more each time I wore them but only on one shoe. I watched a few reviews on youtube and others had this issue too

Anyone have issues with the Achilles of the XXX. I sent them back to nike and they found no flaws or defects and sending them back to me... I was feeling pain more and

more each time I wore them but only on one shoe. I watched a few reviews on youtube and others had this issue too
I personally have never had that issue, wear hyper elite socks, only thing is my feet burn slightly after playing, guessing because of the traction pattern on the insole.

When I first got these shoes they were goat. No break in whatsoever and extreme comfort. After like a month now it's like I have to break them in every single time I wear them and I have to fight thru that foot soreness for like 15 minutes. Smh

Last edited:
Where can i get red ones for lowest price ???
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just copped a white black pair from eBay..$125

Actually played in them last year at terminal 23 not even a month after they were released. Fell in love with them..

I had foot discomfort and burning then swapped insoles and it made a huge difference instantly, the gel grips cause a lot of friction and unnecessary heat anyone having foot issue swap insoles it's ace, specific insole I used was dr scholls p.r.o sore sole relief its just a thinner version of gel insole with gel bumps on the socket liner, same exact fit as the stock 30 insole thickness etc

Gel bumps are under the sock liner to not cause confusion, no friction good breathability soft impacts

^^got a size 10.5
happy.gif
 was waiting for these to go on sale and finally was able to get them at a heavy discount price
smokin.gif
 was trying to use a code on JJ but I guess non works on these

Back
Top Bottom