AJ XXX (30)

Still want to get those Quai 54s eventually. So pissed I missed them on SNKRS. Been holding out hope that I'll find a 13 for $250 or less.

Is this the lowest price so far?

I don't think so, I think NDC had these for like $109 maybe, but also had one of their 20% clearance sales? I think I wound up paying like $85-87

While it's not the cheapest they've been, its pretty darn close. Well worth the $100

Think I got them for $85-87 as noted above. That said, throw on some ebates, and you've got yourself a nice deal!

DAMN my order from flash sale was cancelled by the system itself by mistake. Rep offered 20% for the phone order and I didn't take that. And today 25% off clearance items happens and xxx disappeared! SMH

I'm done with these. Second pair, and the upper started coming apart from the midsole by the inside of the shoe, near big toe. Again. Just like the first pair. Sent them back to nike, got a voucher.

Not mad at that, but I am mad that the last time I played in them they tore my achilles up on the right foot. But the previous three times I hooped in them they were fine.

Terrible design. Such a shame because otherwise it was a good shoe.

The Achilles pillow made me sell mines.....

But the design and the black cat colorway though. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I must say.....I had the red ones and I sent them back, but now I kinda wish I hadn't. The red ones were louder than I prefer.....if I can come across the back and white or "UNC" pair for a good price I would probably grab them.

Back
Top Bottom