AJ XXX (30)

Still can't find and looking for a 9.5 in the red's :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Try stock locating at champs. I have seen them for $100 there.
You're right. Correction, that's under $110
laugh.gif
Champs can also locate stock at Foot Locker or Footaction as they're all owned by the same company, plus they'll price match each other too if not available at the store you're doing the stock locate from.

Last edited:
Anyone know where you can still find the black cats available? Looking for a size 11.5 but they are sold out online on eastbay and foot locker. Any other suggestions ?

I recently picked up a used pair of Cosmos from the Bay for a tad over retail. It was "worn 2-3 times." In other words, it was worn numerous times. I usually don't believe in paying over retail for a worn shoe, but this one was different. Plus, they're difficult to find for a good price (size 9), let alone up for sale.

Hey everyone, I just obtained a pair of the Cosmos, and there's a small detail that I believe warrants some need to cross check with others for verification. Mostly everything with the pair seems to check out, except for 2 small things:

While listed as brand new, the shoes came without the box top

AND: when looking at the size tag inside the shoes, on the lower left hand side of the tag, is just "999999999" .
When looking at eBay there are some pairs that are similar, for example: (NOT MY SHOES) https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/sl4AAOSwXudbFyD3/s-l1600.jpg

There is a seller with 300+ feedback that also has the 9s, bt there is also a 0 feedback seller who has the 9s as well.
Im not sure whether this proves or disproves authenticity, but Id like to ask anyone who has the Cosmos XXX, if they could verify what their size tag says. Maybe the shoes that were sold online have different numbers when compared to the ones given out at the Q54 event? Idk but id just like to make sure, for my sanity's sake.

Any replies are greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone, I just obtained a pair of the Cosmos, and there's a small detail that I believe warrants some need to cross check with others for verification. Mostly everything with the pair seems to check out, except for 2 small things:

While listed as brand new, the shoes came without the box top

AND: when looking at the size tag inside the shoes, on the lower left hand side of the tag, is just "999999999" .
When looking at eBay there are some pairs that are similar, for example: (NOT MY SHOES) https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/sl4AAOSwXudbFyD3/s-l1600.jpg

There is a seller with 300+ feedback that also has the 9s, bt there is also a 0 feedback seller who has the 9s as well.
Im not sure whether this proves or disproves authenticity, but Id like to ask anyone who has the Cosmos XXX, if they could verify what their size tag says. Maybe the shoes that were sold online have different numbers when compared to the ones given out at the Q54 event? Idk but id just like to make sure, for my sanity's sake.

Any replies are greatly appreciated.

Just a promo pair. Quite a few of them out there.

Still dying the white colorway. Been wanting to spring for cosmos but I wish they had the regular tongues with North America and Africa

Back
Top Bottom