AJ XXX (30)

I'm not evn sure they'd continue to humiliate themselves with releasing signature trash year after year, but hey we shall see....
I agree. It's a sad sight to see. The stuff they are putting out gives me goosebumps. It's so embarrassing.

Curry was a mistake, plain and simple. Weren't Nike and UA only like a few million apart on their offers, and Nike chose not to match?

Curry was injured a lot but the season before UA signed him he had a great season.

Nike goofed on that one IMO
You just never know. You're talking millions upon millions so I don't blame Nike for passing. Of course hindsight it looks like a mistake.

I disagree, every shoe and I mean every shoe has causal appeal, but that's if you like the shoe then you can see it, if you don't then you won't see the casual appeal of the shoe, that's the bottom line and I mean that for every single shoe, I don't see the casual appeal of Sketcher's, or high designer shoes like Balecingas(SP) but the SIG  AJnline after X I can't see the casual appeal, I can't see it on X> because those are all ugly to "ME" but the XX8, XX9, were cool and "I" could see the casual appeal in those, I still want the XX8 Jokers and XX9 RW I've just been on other priorities to jump on them, but every shoe has casual appeal if you want it to
Very well said.
Personally i dislike the XV because they were both style and performance wise disappointing.
13, 14 and 16 were great to play basketball. Dont know why the XV sucked when it comes to comfort and courtfeel despite it was using zoom air and a midfoot shankplate.
I wear the air jordans 2012, 28 and 29 mostly casual. Dont care if other jordan consumers dont want to wear them casual and stick forever with aj 1 - 14.
i couldn't cant stand the XV either but i had a friend he swore by them, had all 6 prs atleast i only remember him having about that many 3 highs, 3 lows right?

found a pic that doesn't have the watermarks
oh wow. before I thought they were lower cut like we were seeing into the shoe. but here it looks like that's just the collar. looks high as hell and sorta going with the trend this year of a weird shape like the lebrons and melos. This really is starting to get strange lol. At least we will know in 10 days
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I grew to like the XX9 and they're comfortable as hell. They just had some bad colorways.

I'll reserve judement

Last edited:
i couldn't cant stand the XV either but i had a friend he swore by them, had all 6 prs atleast i only remember him having about that many 3 highs, 3 lows right?

You mean General releases right?

In terms of XV highs there were actually 4 colorways available :
Black/red (initial colorway)
White/columbia
Obsidian/white
Flintgrey/white

For thw lows i know they had a white/metallic red at least.

Last edited:

You mean General releases right?

In terms of XV highs there were actually 4 colorways available :
Black/red (initial colorway)
White/columbia
Obsidian/white
Flintgrey/white

For thw lows i know they had a white/metallic red at least.
he had all 4 of those for sure and a low blue one, he def would've been all over any retros, prob the only person in history

the xv was great. i guess different strokes for different folks

i know alot of college ballers wore them at the time.

once broken in and laced up tight they were good to go

i loved the design because it was designed after a stealth fighter jet

black red was classic

many people hated them though and said they looked like fairy boots which i can kind of see with the woven upper and shape

Last edited:
he had all 4 of those for sure and a low blue one, he def would've been all over any retros, prob the only person in history

Lol I had the og blk and the flints. Wanted the obsidian as well but those sold better than the other cw back then. IMO great looking shoes but performed terribly on court.

Blk/metallic lows.... Wht/Carolina highs.... Gotta love em.... I miss with honor.... Bring em back.....

Last edited:
I love the XVs as well. The eastbay exclusive TB colorways were [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Especially the white/pine and white purple. I finally found the white pine in my SZ about a month ago.

Does anyone know what Kobe model that is in the background? It looks like a sample Kobe x elite low imo. If that sample is based on an old Kobe model(Kobe X or any other ), then this XXX sample is really old and I expect it to for sure have some differences on the reveal date.

The new pic without the watermarks gives us some better detail to! With that, this view of the XXX to me, by way of the vertical hemline, looks like the right shoe medial view.

Last edited:

Does anyone know what Kobe model that is in the background? It looks like a sample Kobe x elite low imo. If that sample is based on an old Kobe model(Kobe X or any other ), then this XXX sample is really old and I expect it to for sure have some differences on the reveal date.

The new pic without the watermarks gives us some better detail to! With that, this view of the XXX to me, by way of the vertical hemline, looks like the right shoe medial view.
venomenom 5

View media item 1855100

I think these are an early weartest sample like the white/red-black chrome 17 that had much a different upper and slightly different outsole pattern compared to the final product.

Back
Top Bottom