AJ XXX (30)

Really hoping we're not getting a 29.5.

This doesn't even make sense.

Hope the pictures are all smoke and mirrors.

Thoroughly underwhelmed 
mean.gif

All of the waiting for this foolishness? We need to see what jordan scratched to have this as the replacement. Looks like a team jordan shoe. Possible misdirection until the 14th?

I get why people aren't overly excited (looks like a xx8 and xx9 mash up), but considering the xx9 is one hell of a shoe to hoop in - I'll be buying.  

Like people are saying the similarity to the xx9 is underwhelming borderline unacceptable, not claiming their trash tho

This dat revolutionary [emoji]128169[/emoji] they talnbout...... Mane they need to specifically let tinker design no one else.... I'm not talking about tinker drawing something and passing to design team either...

3M toes with a Jumpman stamp. ... if that Zoom performs like the XX9 low or better, I can't be mad at that midsole. I think it was reused because the next evolution of FlightPlate wasn't ready yet.. All our guys have said it already, the XXX1 is going to be the real game changer.

Like I predicted, the left shoe has North America on the tongue.

Just bc the right shoe leaked first with Africa on the tongue didn't mean it was the BHM colorway :lol:

This shoe obviously has MJ's global influence as an inspiration for the design. Like the IX.

Last edited:
I know it's all about being "performance driven" but for the 30th anniversary it should be a celebration piece, like the 20 was trying to do, come full circle and give me a shoe that looks like it's straight from the 80s lol

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda let down. I won't say I'll pass just yet. With better pics, different CW's and seeing em in person could change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom