AJ XXX (30)

You may need to get a pair of Adidas or New Balance for workout purposes only and exercise for a good year to lose some weight. Because never in my life have I heard of a person popping the airbags in their shoes
roll.gif
maybe he pops it on purpose 
laugh.gif

Idk, hopefully this shoe that's floating around is the scrapped sample model ppl were talking about. That in store pic looks photoshopped. I still reserve judgment till Thursday [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Idk, hopefully this shoe that's floating around is the scrapped sample model ppl were talking about. That in store pic looks photoshopped. I still reserve judgment till Thursday [emoji]128533[/emoji]

This.
As JB managed to keep the 28 and 29 top secret until their official presentation, i doubt that the leaked images would be the final product.
I rather think we would see something completely different.

My favorite part of a shoe leaking is people trying to convince themselves that it's not really the shoe that will be releasing. "Diversion campaign" :rofl:

This time it has to be true though because these suck plain and simple. I don't like anything about this shoe. Id rather the 29s tbh.

Welp...they can salvage it by putting it on iD. If the performance is on par with the XX9 and maybe competitive pricing, they might have a chance.

Or else we all know, we'll all be coping on the disco.

As JB managed to keep the 28 and 29 top secret until their official presentation, i doubt that the leaked images would be the final product.
I rather think we would see something completely different.
They were able to conceal the XX8 & XX9 because the production run had not started prior to the official reveal. That's why most of these shoes leak often because they're pegging the launch dates too close to the official reveal; so when they're telling us the official reveal is 1-14 and the launch date is 2-10, that shoe is already months into production...once the shoe hits the factory the privacy is destroyed. It WILL leak.

Last edited:
They were able to conceal the XX8 & XX9 because the production run had not started prior to the official reveal. That's why most of these shoes leak often because they're pegging the launch dates too close to the official reveal; so when they're telling us the official reveal is 1-14 and the launch date is 2-10, that shoe is already months into production...once the shoe hits the factory the privacy is destroyed. It WILL leak.

Eh. Maybe you missed it out but a shoe that is going to be released is usually in mass production 4-6 months before release date. You can check all your nikes tag inside the shoe and compare it with their related release dates.

Last edited:
Eh. Maybe you missed it out but a shoe that is going to be released is usually in mass production 4-6 months before release date. You can check all your nikes tag inside the shoe and compare it with their related release dates.
That's what I said...?...

That's what I said...?...

But your point was that the 28 and 29 would be kept top secret because they would be produced shortly before release date not?
Both models were also produced several montha before release date.
Yet they made it to avoid any leaked images.

But in case they really show the leaked model as the final product it would be a historical fail.
1. All the confidential treatment for nothing
2. Reusing the same sole design which is lame and lazy

Last edited:
But your point was that the 28 and 29 would be kept top secret because they would be produced shortly before release date not?
Both models were also produced several montha before release date.
Yet they made it to avoid any leaked images.
The official reveal on both of those models was done SEVERAL months before the launch dates. Mass production did not start before their reveals.
A handful of numbered XX8s were produced for the media 'wear test' session, but that was it.

The official reveal on both of those models was done SEVERAL months before the launch dates. Mass production did not start before their reveals.
A handful of numbered XX8s were produced for the media 'wear test' session, but that was it.

Are you sure? The reveil for the xx8 was done roughly 1 month before the release date.
Anyway, i will check the tag on my ajxx8 black/electric greens to verify the production date.

Back
Top Bottom