AJ XXX (30)

Patiently waiting for the XXXs. The new forefoot zoom in the SF4s is nice. Would be great if it were a little bouncier though. If the XXXs have a performance woven upper, with an improved version of the forefoot zoom from the SF4s and a nice heel zoom unit, then I will likely buy multiple pairs.

If  are changing the date for the 30 to Feb. Then maybe the want to push the XX9 lows. But didn't they say at the beginning of every season would be the new release dates. Now one year later they go back to Feb. Horrible JB. Get it together.

i
If  are changing the date for the 30 to Feb. Then maybe the want to push the XX9 lows. But didn't they say at the beginning of every season would be the new release dates. Now one year later they go back to Feb. Horrible JB. Get it together.

Exactly...those 29 lows do look pretty sweet though

Most of the Air Jordans have initially released at All Star break, so maybe JB wants to tap into that history. Or maybe they are having production issues and will spin it as they want to tap into the history of the Air Jordan.

drop them all star week in Toronto

drop them around MJ bday in Feb

drop them all star week in TDot using Drake to hype them and other JB products

genius

Make people wait an extra 7 months because you changed the release date to September.

Next year have them wait an extra 5 months because you wanna change it back.

If true....
mean.gif

Last edited:
NIKE/JB need to get there Chet together as many have already posted that in here. Possibly A delay for rd or A change once again like they keep changing up the so called "Remastered" retro's. So if NIKE/JB does decide too change back to AS week release its gonna be A CRAZY shoe week of releases.

drop them all star week in Toronto

drop them around MJ bday in Feb

drop them all star week in TDot using Drake to hype them and other JB products

genius

It would be genius..... If they didnt actually already been dropping um all star weekend then changed it up only to release again all star weekend?

I remember before the XX8 dropped someone saying the signature releases would be more limited and have more time between releases. This proved to be true with the XX8 & XX9. Then before the XX9 dropped the info was that the releases would be going back to the original fall schedule. Now its back to waiting again?

All I know is: I would REALLY APPRECIATE someone, with some REAL accurate info, letting us know what's going on with this shoe and if its releasing this October or next year and why.

Last edited:

I remember before the XX8 dropped someone saying the signature releases would be more limited and have more time between releases. This proved to be true with the XX8 & XX9. Then before the XX9 dropped the info was that the releases would be going back to the original fall schedule. Now its back to waiting again?

All I know is: I would REALLY APPRECIATE someone, with some REAL accurate info, letting us know what's going on with this shoe and if its releasing this October or next year and why.
this

If these aren't pushed back til 2016 u gotta give JB credit for keeping them this under wraps. If they're sticking with the plan to release before the season like last year, were only 4-8 weeks away. From the catalogs I saw they were scheduled for fall. If they're indeed pushed back, they must have ran into a problem.

even if they want to drop the xx9 low, this should have zero effect on the 30. they can both be on the shelves and the universe won't implode. i also doubt it has anything to do with asg or mj's bday. it would be too silly to change it up just for one year.

if there is a delay, i bet it would be about a flaw in the design. of course they would never admit it.

A Baby Js sighting wow, another reliable source that stopped posting because of dudes questioning his info. I'll never forget the nonsense on the true blue3s international release...

A Baby Js sighting wow, another reliable source that stopped posting because of dudes questioning his info. I'll never forget the nonsense on the true blue3s international release...

Frist Just want to thank babyJ huge influence in the JB forums. Now on to the true blue international release I ordered my pair from rmkstore when they drop idk if I got fakes. My pair straight up felt like cardboard. Took them to the ave sameday I got them. sold them to some store for what I paid.

Still got pic's

371991029.jpg

371991025.jpg

Last edited:
Soooo, releasing the 30th shoe in the 31st year of the line makes total sense......or NOT! Sounds beyond stupid! The smartest thing Jordan brand can do is keep the release date in September/October, School is starting, college and university ball starts, and the Jordan shoe being a performance based shoe, will sell best overall releasing in that time period. Hopefully this report isn't true, cause its just stupid.

Have you ever noticed how car releases work? It's about timing and production. I.e. Right now they will or have already released the 2016 models of cars. Check the next commercials.  Same with the fashion/textile industry, a lot of people make models the year before to gear up for next season and blah blah blah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom