AJ XXX (30)

Well the tooling didn't change much for XXX, so I think they had something else cooked up for the XXX and ran into some issues. This caused them to release a "stop-gap" shoe to hold the market over. This could mean that the XXXI is gonna be something crazy
Lol pretty good stop gap shoe. I can't wait to see what they really had ready

Wait. Saw this on Twitter....Jordan XXXI coming 9/3. They are releasing the next Jordans in 9 months. What happened to not having enough time for the XXX and they are almost ready to release the next sig without waiting a full year?9/3/2016
Jordan XXXI
"Bred"
845037-001

There's a XXX1 thread on here too :wink:

Wait. Saw this on Twitter....Jordan XXXI coming 9/3. They are releasing the next Jordans in 9 months. What happened to not having enough time for the XXX and they are almost ready to release the next sig without waiting a full year?9/3/2016
Jordan XXXI
"Bred"
845037-001
great info   thanks

can you post that ?

what happened to the previously stated summer release ?

now its a back to school RD ...

Well the tooling didn't change much for XXX, so I think they had something else cooked up for the XXX and ran into some issues. This caused them to release a "stop-gap" shoe to hold the market over. This could mean that the XXXI is gonna be something crazy

:rofl: where do people come up with this nonsense

Damn Russie, back at it again with the fire XXXs (that we'll never see)

10h2h41.png

2hrlpn8.png

^you might be thinking of the 12's. the first retro was better than the originals. but anyways...,back on topic. finally copped a pair of xxx

what the hell is that crap in the heel?
13095920_10209603565915430_1787696374903661584_n.jpg

the whole thing flops up to a whole centimeter up and down. first wear it feels like crap. seriously thinking i'll take to it with a knife if it doesn't get better.

Got to try it on the store yesterday and the problem was that the material used was just too pliable and too loose so the cushion (not sure if it's solid foam or not) moves around.

I noticed that when it is pushed down, it kind of creates a thick hard fold of the knitted material and that's what becomes bothersome. If it's pulled up, it's much better, still noticeable but less painful.

Shoe looks dope but is so uncomfortable. Destroyed my heels after a few hours of just casual wear. Definitely goin back to nike.

Maybe uncomfortable for some but not for all. I have had zero issues with the heel padding and I know I'm not alone on that

Very comfortable shoe IMO

Tried the Black Cats on at my local HOH on Friday, felt discomfort in the achilles area on the right shoe only, my left foot is .5 size smaller and didn't feel any discomfort with that pair.

Regardless though, I still swooped the with online FTL promo code, I'm sure some added moisture when I play in them will rid of the achilles problem. *Fingers crossed *

^both them points been discussed ad nauseum

I shot around in the anthracites last night for bout 45 mins and they felt awesome, achilles/heel didnt bother me at all. Still want to see after playing full speed though but i think im gucci

sorry i seldom buy jordans these days or read/post here nothing like i used to.

:rofl: where do people come up with this nonsense
i recall a reputable poster saying the 30 was nothing special, but the 31 would be the game changer long before we knew anything about even if the thirty was sticking with the triple x roman numerals.

Got to try it on the store yesterday and the problem was that the material used was just too pliable and too loose so the cushion (not sure if it's solid foam or not) moves around.

I noticed that when it is pushed down, it kind of creates a thick hard fold of the knitted material and that's what becomes bothersome. If it's pulled up, it's much better, still noticeable but less painful.

thanks i'll try that, pulling the loose crap up with my finger.

Tried on the anthracites today after thinking about capitalizing on that 20% online. Not a fan of the jumpman on the toe. I'd be interested in seeing it blacked out eltouha eltouha .

Even then, I thought it was passable so I went to check out, but the taxes killed that notion for me.

I think these can be had for less as well.

not to beat a dead horse but ......

i read these negative comments about fit and keep coming to same conclusion.....SIZING ISSUE

this is a CUSHION so if it is digging in and causing pain ( and some have even said BLOOD ? ), shoes are TOO SMALL

if your heel slides around causing rubbing/discomfort, shoes are TOO BIG

went TTS and the fit cups and locks in my heel/achilles area perfect ( needs to be fully laced up ! )

i realize all feet are different but amazed by the number of people having fit problems

i have 5 pairs and wish more could enjoy this shoe like i do ....

Tried on the anthracites today after thinking about capitalizing on that 20% online. Not a fan of the jumpman on the toe. I'd be interested in seeing it blacked out eltouha eltouha .

Even then, I thought it was passable so I went to check out, but the taxes killed that notion for me.

I think these can be had for less as well.

I wonder if the grey Jumpman doesn't need painting but to have the grey paint stripped. Would be cleaner if it's possible IMO.

not to beat a dead horse but ......
i read these negative comments about fit and keep coming to same conclusion.....SIZING ISSUE
this is a CUSHION so if it is digging in and causing pain ( and some have even said BLOOD ? ), shoes are TOO SMALL
if your heel slides around causing rubbing/discomfort, shoes are TOO BIG
went TTS and the fit cups and locks in my heel/achilles area perfect ( needs to be fully laced up ! )
i realize all feet are different but amazed by the number of people having fit problems
i have 5 pairs and wish more could enjoy this shoe like i do ....
mine are tts. same size as my xx9 and those aren't even the slightest bit tight.
that heel is torture, even with double sock. even with sticking my finger in to pull the "cushion" up.

i really wish i could enjoy mine like you do yours too.

I wonder if the grey Jumpman doesn't need painting but to have the grey paint stripped. Would be cleaner if it's possible IMO.

good point.

the Achilles issue for this model reminds me of the XX3.
Not the same issue but that a specific feature is causing some users issues where others arent having said issue.

for the XX3 it was the plastic plate on the outside of the shoe near the pinky toe. was cutting some people's feet but not everyone's.

i feel a slight discomfort in my pinky toe on the xx3, but not pain.

this design flaw is similar. so far, way worse, sadly.

i feel a slight discomfort in my pinky toe on the xx3, but not pain.

this design flaw is similar. so far, way worse, sadly.

i remember dudes used to say the pinky area would get rubbed raw when playing in them. i personally never had that issue but it sounded terrible.

i havent had time to wear my XXXs yet but the weather is breaking and i see me rocking them sooner than later. I tried on the launch colorway and didnt notice the pad inside the shoe so i decided to try on the black color and check out the pad again. i can feel it for sure but its not something thats painful or anything. its just a padding in the shoe that im aware of now because of all of the talk about it in here.

ok so I caved on 2 pairs of the blacks and I had a 70 gift card so I copped for under a 100 (once I send the pair I don't want back.) we will see what happens.

Last edited:
i remember dudes used to say the pinky area would get rubbed raw when playing in them. i personally never had that issue but it sounded terrible.

i havent had time to wear my XXXs yet but the weather is breaking and i see me rocking them sooner than later. I tried on the launch colorway and didnt notice the pad inside the shoe so i decided to try on the black color and check out the pad again. i can feel it for sure but its not something thats painful or anything. its just a padding in the shoe that im aware of now because of all of the talk about it in here.
I hope you don't have the same issue, mate.

I got them finally working for me with extra thin socks. :smile:
View media item 2008412
As for the 23, I can definitely feel the rub. But I still rock both stealth cw's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom