AJ2009 109.99

Today at the DTLR where I live(StoneCrest Mall ATL Ga) they have the 2k9s white black For 109.99.

Heads up for whoever wanted them for cheap. I was about to cop them but I looked up and saw the Griffeys so I passed on em, and got the Griffs
pimp.gif

I tried to take a pic of em but the G1 sucks.

Originally Posted by ViseSity

Today at the DTLR where I live(StoneCrest Mall ATL Ga) they have the 2k9s white black For 109.99.

Heads up for whoever wanted them for cheap. I was about to cop them but I looked up and saw the Griffeys so I passed on em, and got the Griffs
pimp.gif

They dropped all the way down to 109.99 and you still wasn't f*kin' with'em!
roll.gif

I'll consider when they get around eightiesh.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ruger04

The price of the GS size is 109.99. You were probably looking at that.

naw he was looking at the mens sizes for sure. i posted in the websites/updates thread yesterday that athletes foot and DTLR had them for 109. and i know thedifference between GS and mens
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I'd get them for that price...
Agreed.....

those kicks shouldnt have been more than 150 anyway.....so for 110, its definietly more appealing...

The heel totally kills them! They could be pure gold and that heel would still keep me from... well, if they were pure gold and going for $185, then I'dhave to get them just to melt 'em down.

^ Talked to my boy at FTL he said calis mark downs for 2k9s will happen soon but not a huge difference at retail stores prediction from him is for them to onlyget down to 170 or 165 not as low as DTLR

Also said for the FTL'S that carry some of the CDP will only go down to 279.98

Back
Top Bottom