AJ2009 109.99

I don't care if these sneakers are $40. I don't want them, nor do I need them. I'd just be wasting money.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

You guy's are tripping. The 2k9's are quite nice imo.

Yeah they grew on me. I think the main problem is that they drop it after the classic 23's. But im buying these and alot of people will be mad later theydidn't get them.

Originally Posted by Hugo

i'll wait til they hit free

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

don't worry, they'll be on sale for lower than this sooner or later

true that! i literally haven't seen one person rocking these. i know this has to be the worst selling sig model in jordan history.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

You guy's are tripping. The 2k9's are quite nice imo.
Yeah they grew on me. I think the main problem is that they drop it after the classic 23's. But im buying these and alot of people will be mad later they didn't get them.
grin.gif

I highly doubt that. What significance will this shoe hold in the future?
Its not a part of the original 23 series, its design is nothing special, its retail price was
roll.gif
sick.gif

I haven't seen any JB athletes or any NBA players period wear any of the gr colorways of this shoe a single time all season.

This shoe really has nothing going for it, I'm surprised anyone actually went out and purchased these for retail.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by ViseSity

Today at the DTLR where I live(StoneCrest Mall ATL Ga) they have the 2k9s white black For 109.99.

Heads up for whoever wanted them for cheap. I was about to cop them but I looked up and saw the Griffeys so I passed on em, and got the Griffs
pimp.gif

I tried to take a pic of em but the G1 sucks.
They dropped all the way down to 109.99 and you still wasn't f*kin' with'em!
I'll consider when they get around eightiesh.
calm down there with the post button lil man

I'd buy them for $100.

Still haven't found anywhere online or local that has them for less than $165 or whatever it is pickyourshoes has 'em for. citysole has them for $150,but no size 14.

2k9's are the highest quality basketball shoe ever. materials are crazy. colorways could be better but not as bad as some sb's that i've seenmuh'phukkas sweatin. and they are comfortable. looking at the shoe from a technology standpoint nothing is on their level. and they are no more expensivethan other jordan signatures in recent memory. if you are one of those cats that say"dam jb, what's up with the recent quality issues," than youcan't hate on this shoe cuz they went with the finest stuff on this one. i might cop another pair if they keep droppin in price. cats be on that retro %%$though. just my humble opinion. buy what you like.

^ you think with all that tech and quality that they could make something that looks better.

Back
Top Bottom