AJ2009 109.99

You made a wise choice. Griffeys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Air Jordan 2009
smile.gif

...and as for the price $110 is still alot for an ugly shoe. These have no swag whatsoever and the XX3's obliterate these in every way imaginable. Whenthese get down to $75 I might be interested then.....might.
laugh.gif

^^Seriously. If this shoe was to follow the XX1 or XX2 I think they would of sold better and their wouldn't be so much hate for these. But these arefollowing the XX3 which imo is the best shoe in the sig. series. I didn't mind paying $185 for those becuase performance wise and aesthetically they weretop notch. Trying to charge $190 for a shoe that perform's well and looks like sh*t and following the XX3 set this shoe up for an automatic fail.

^^perhaps some people think the xx3 look like %+%. i think these get a degree of undeserved web/forum hate due to the fact that that's the thing to do.xx3's are hot, i know i love mine. i'm not saying these are the best in the sig, just a move in a a new direction. these are not my grails by any meansbut a milestone for jb none the less. i don't like paying jordan prices, but shoes haven't been cheap since 1984 cuzzo. correct me if i'm wrongjay's don't typically go DOWN in price so why is everyone shocked by high priced jays? when coming up with the price points on this shoe jb didn'tsay "they DEF won't like this one so let's price it at what...hmmm...$190." but if you think a shoe is ugly at 190 than the shoe is stillugly at .01... just my opinion.

im sure DTLR is moving their inventory around... the 2k9s used to be in all of them... now ive only seen them in 1 out of the last 3 that i have visited... ijust like to keep my eyes open to see if they drop some more.

Originally Posted by ginzanewdleshop

^^perhaps some people think the xx3 look like %+%. i think these get a degree of undeserved web/forum hate due to the fact that that's the thing to do. xx3's are hot, i know i love mine. i'm not saying these are the best in the sig, just a move in a a new direction. these are not my grails by any means but a milestone for jb none the less. i don't like paying jordan prices, but shoes haven't been cheap since 1984 cuzzo. correct me if i'm wrong jay's don't typically go DOWN in price so why is everyone shocked by high priced jays? when coming up with the price points on this shoe jb didn't say "they DEF won't like this one so let's price it at what...hmmm...$190." but if you think a shoe is ugly at 190 than the shoe is still ugly at .01... just my opinion.
True. But I've worn plenty of ugly J's before such as the basketball edition XX2's. I found them on sale about a year ago onfinishline.com for $75 and I bought them mainly so I could use them as beaters to go work out at the gym.

I for one definitely don't like the AJ 2009 thus far and I don't even think the most dynamic colorway could save it. But that's just my opinion onthe shoes. But as I said, if it's comfortable and priced for cheap I'd probably cop...maybe.
grin.gif

dtlr is where the sales are at..i got the 3/20 pack for 200 and the 1/22 for 150..idk champs and fl still have theirs for full price

If these came out last year as the XX3s I think they would have sold better, because they were supposed to be the last Jordans, and they were rumored to belimited. Hype really helps shoes sell.

I went to the DTLR last weekend in Charlotte, trust me when I say that the AJ2009's were 109.99 in mens sizes, i had to do a double take myself when I sawit.

I cant really see them going that much lower. I doubt there stores who want to take a significant loss on them. Shame on JB thought for the $190 price tag. Weare in a recession!

I'd buy them for 199. But out here in cali they are still 2 bones. Not for me. The colorways so far are weak.

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

I cant really see them going that much lower. I doubt there stores who want to take a significant loss on them. Shame on JB thought for the $190 price tag. We are in a recession!

Exactly...Especially not being a numbered Jordan anymore they shouldve dropped the price to 140.00 this year.

Back
Top Bottom