Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
They are just despicable people, that's why.
how so? You guys are still crying about resellers when EVERYONE is "GUILTY" of reselling. Everyone.

This whole fairytale you guys have conjured up about community and "sneaker heads" is just that. A fairytale. No one is trying to trade cause they have no intention on keeping the shoe. They want to sell it.

oh and yes.."look at your sig" blah blah. Shoes have become a desert and I'm gonna capitalize on the thirsty.

Last edited:
How many pair of Motorboats were made? I keep hearing people referring to how limited they are...

Yeah because quality and plethora of clean, wearable colorways on a not so popular J is such a tragic event to endure while waiting for another plastic, pleather retro to drop.

Real Talk! All there has been is mostly shade thrown over this pack, granted I'm biased cause I'm a IX fan period, but why the animosity for it tho!?

Considering that they're 2 limited edition shoes that came out a year ago, and I brought them to wear not to just sell (not into sneakers as much anymore, so selling off non essentials of my collection ) yes it's a fair price....

I resell all the time but I wouldn't consider myself a reseller*. Only problem I got is with resellers that refuse to help a Sneakerhead out along the way when it DOESN'T effect their pocketbook. Example: size swap

I never got around to the persona pack. I'm being extra frugal nowadays.

My favorites are:
  1. Motorboat Jones
  2. Slim Jenkins
If I ever run into them for retail down the line, I may consider it.

Ended up getting the slim Jenkins for $192.50 shipped. Not bad at all. Super excited!!
Wow great deal!  $10-$15 more than NDC, EB, FTL on line after tax and shipping.  Hard to find a deal that good after RD

Last edited:
I resell all the time but I wouldn't consider myself a reseller*. Only problem I got is with resellers that refuse to help a Sneakerhead out along the way when it DOESN'T effect their pocketbook. Example: size swap
Do you seriously call your self that? That's the problem and has been since even when shoes weren't this trendy thing it is now.

We're just people who like shoes. The labels is what causes everyone to flock to getting into shoes, be it wearing or reselling. They want to tell people.."I'm a sneakerhead. I'm a reseller."

I understand why they dont want to size swap.

A. Their size is more valuable.

B. They need to keep their size to match receipt if they need to cave and return.

At the end of the day...you gotta do for yourself. I've helped people get FSRs to resell just so they can pick me up a shoe that I know I can't get only to get hit with the "FAIR MARKET VALUE" when it comes time to pay.

Quit complaining about resellers when their only intention is to make money..not look out for you.

Well I respect your opinion, don't think I was complaining about resellers, I was talking about a specific type of reseller. Everyone's gotta show some love along the way to get some. Regardless of labels, just because you hustling doesn't mean you can't have some consideration for things other than $ in your hustle. And most of the time, over time, those short term missed profits are really long term gains. But that's just my opinion...

Well I respect your opinion, don't think I was complaining about resellers, I was talking about a specific type of reseller. Everyone's gotta show some love along the way to get some. Regardless of labels, just because you hustling doesn't mean you can't have some consideration for things other than $ in your hustle. And most of the time, over time, those short term missed profits are really long term gains. But that's just my opinion...
respect. I really just hold a grudge against a few people on here, I wont mention, that never paid it back. 

Still looking for Fontay's and Crawfish in my size, at least they are charging as much on the resell as the Motorboats...

I never got around to the persona pack. I'm being extra frugal nowadays.

My favorites are:
  1. Motorboat Jones
  2. Slim Jenkins
If I ever run into them for retail down the line, I may consider it.
I've seen plenty of Slim Jenkins auctions end at basically retail + shipping.  Once the supply dries up the price will go up, though.

Real talk I have the whole pack besides Crawfish Ellis and the Slim Jenkins are really growing on me.

Back
Top Bottom