Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Some of the persona's are around for not too much of a markup. I've seen them from 210-250 on feebay/SL and other shoe sites.

I too am glad its over, lets get to the goods at the end of this year and beginning of next year.

Is $210 shipped a good price for slim Jenkins 9s? I would like to pay less though. Thanks in advance

Is $210 shipped a good price for slim Jenkins 9s? I would like to pay less though. Thanks in advance
That's not a bad deal for resell on a pair from this pack.  Because these released the day after black Friday, they kind of sat around some places for retail and then when they restocked it was up for a little while too.  That wasn't the case with any other pair in this pack, they were gone asap and so were their small restocks.  I paid $210 shipped from Livestock for one of my pairs and felt like it was a fair deal since I missed out on RD.

Last edited:
Yeah because quality and plethora of clean, wearable colorways on a not so popular J is such a tragic event to endure while waiting for another plastic, pleather retro to drop.
the one thing this persona pack had was quality, I felt like the quality on all of these were superior to anything we've seen. I just thought it was too many releases in such a short time frame

I personally think anything 40-60 above retail isnt too bad when you consider resellers and if you were to order off a site which charges for shipping.

That's not a bad deal for resell on a pair from this pack.  Because these released the day after black Friday, they kind of sat around some places for retail and then when they restocked it was up for a little while too.  That wasn't the case with any other pair in this pack, they were gone asap and so were their small restocks.  I paid $210 shipped from Livestock for one of my pairs and felt like it was a fair deal since I missed out on RD.
imo i would even pay retail save it for the cc9 or the foams. what are you planing to where with those kicks a smurf t shirt.. i mean i know it sounds tempting but that color is kind of iffie

imo i would even pay retail save it for the cc9 or the foams. what are you planing to where with those kicks a smurf t shirt.. i mean i know it sounds tempting but that color is kind of iffie
You don't want the shoes though.  He obviously wants them already or he wouldn't be asking.  Some members may not have to worry about skipping one shoe to be able to buy another.  And you can wear them with all kinds of things, the color of the blue is absolutely nothing near the color of a smurf.  It is 100% Carolina blue.  You don't have to have the color of your shoes in your shirt, it's not that serious.  I just wore mine with a black shirt 2 days ago. 

They can't drop below retail because they are not available anywhere.  All the shoes in this pack were limited and the others all sold out as quick as possible.  These took a few more minutes, but still sold out completely.

Last edited:
I got money for the foam ones. Money is not a problem (thank god). I don't like the cg 9s. And I plan on wearing a black or white tshirt with them. Hopefully I answered all your questions bro

yep not my kind of shoe iv bought js in caronlina colorway and they sat in the boxs. good for one fit and the retail value always goes down. guarantee you these would drop below retail....
These will not drop below retail. Out of the whole pack these are the most normal looking. The Bentley Ellis is Yellow/Maroon.. unless you're a 'skins fan how would you coordinate that?

Niketalk Chicago had a big restock of Kilroy's and Retro 1 Dave White's or whatever they are called. I just couldn't get with them myself.

These will not drop below retail. Out of the whole pack these are the most normal looking. The Bentley Ellis is Yellow/Maroon.. unless you're a 'skins fan how would you coordinate that?

i used to think that ******** and usc until i realized it matched all my heat gear from 06

Local resellers in my area won't hook me up on a size swap. I hate that ish, I'm cool with resellers but if you can help out some sneakerheads along the way then damn I always offer $20 for the help.

the slim jenkins are perfect for my lions gear, with my black megatron jersey **** is out cold

Back
Top Bottom