Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
They were on Jimmy Jazz yesterday as well. When I saw them no sizes were left, so I don't know if it was a real restock, if it was and the NDC one today was real, it looks like the hopes are very slim now. 

i was able to see them on jj as well but with no sz i dont think they dropped again tho, i been waiting

Purpleplanet/icravesolefood
quality on every pair is on point.

Last edited:
I was about 3 min late for the NDC restock today. They only had 9.5 (my size) and 11. Already in carts within a minute. It musta been a very small "restock".

Honestly if I don't get the Motorboats any time soon, I'm okay with it.

I have these 3 DS to hold me over.

Plus, the Cool Greys are coming up next weekend anyways.

That's my MUST cop for sure.

my favorite CWs of the pack, you don't need the Motorboats...... nice pic

:lol:

Thanks for the compliments folks!

& @BadLieutenant you're right, I don't need them, I JUST WANT THEM SOOO BADLY!

I'm actually getting these from a fellow NT'er tomorrow for a reasonable price.

Can't wait.

Pics will ensue next week, be on the lookout!

Last edited:
Come on fam, is that the best you could do, spell check me?? Alright you win WEBSTER :nerd:!

Think u may need to adjust them glasses, I replied before that lmao

I find it funny no one clowned those HORRENDOUS 3 toned rough looking CG9's, but I understand now since people actually could cop those instead of the limited Motorboat's

Ewwwww YUCK

Fam you sound nuts.... just cut it out plz

The cgs have ALWAYS looked like that smh

Last edited:
Come on fam, is that the best you could do, spell check me?? Alright you win WEBSTER :nerd:!

Think u may need to adjust them glasses, I replied before that lmao

I find it funny no one clowned those HORRENDOUS 3 toned rough looking CG9's, but I understand now since people actually could cop those instead of the limited Motorboat's

Ewwwww YUCK

Maybe because this is not the CG9 thread. :smh: I guess your vision was impaired with all that "Kush" right :wow:

Let me help you out fam ... http://niketalk.com/t/504627/offici...tro-thread-december-15th/550_50#post_16730590

Last edited:
How is The Woodlands mall on release days? Same madness? I thought about trying it out but figured the people from the The Woodlands, Spring, Oakridge, Conroe area and more probably hit the few stores in there for the releases.
Woodlands us mellow but they dont have any stores that really get any big releases.  The Sheiks at the mall gets like nothing, same with Footlocker, I never really mess with going out there.  Galleria Mall has Champs & Sheiks on top of the HOH and they usually get most limited releases, usually have the most success there.

Back
Top Bottom