Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
They did on the low lmao. Bogus as hell I hope I got through in time.
Boom got a spot in line for the Crawfish. One down 2 to go 
nthat.gif

Nice, it was open for a good 20/25 minutes.
Yeah I slide in that joint in 13 seconds lol. I need to get faster hahahaha. I'm shooting for that Slim Jenkins also to flip. I just want the Crawfishes, Montana's and maybe the Motorboat Jones joints.

Thats pretty quick, Chicago is new to the RSVP thing so i know there are alot of people that dont know how to do it or don't know the tip. My real test on my quickness will be when they release something real limited. What size are you?

Thats pretty quick, Chicago is new to the RSVP thing so i know there are alot of people that dont know how to do it or don't know the tip. My real test on my quickness will be when they release something real limited. What size are you?
12 and the pack is limited. The only one that wasn't is the Kilroy's. Maybe the demand isn't that high for the shoes but who knows?

12 and the pack is limited. The only one that wasn't is the Kilroy's. Maybe the demand isn't that high for the shoes but who knows?
I think you're right.  Too many releases before years end but someone will buy and sit on them.

[/quote]

Yeah your right it is from what in seeing, one store in my city is getting Montana's and its only 15 pairs smdh! I'm one of those 15 so it's 14 really...and congrats on the RSVP spot I got one too, looks like I'm headed up to chi town this wknd. Oh..there live for the slim Jenkins right now

Nikechicago is live for slim Jenkins, I'm going to chance trying to get these when they release and try for a spot with the motorboats tommorow

I wanted to try for these, but i just can't do it. Even if they throw the "limited" tag on these.

Maybe i'll do the Motorboats for flip or trade, but i won't lose sleep on it.

Last edited:
Yeah your right it is from what in seeing, one store in my city is getting Montana's and its only 15 pairs smdh! I'm one of those 15 so it's 14 really...and congrats on the RSVP spot I got one too, looks like I'm headed up to chi town this wknd. Oh..there live for the slim Jenkins right now[/quote]
I just got the Slim Jenkins to BOOM lmao. I don't even want them. These def are going to be sold. Where you coming into Chi from?

Congrats on those that got there RSVP; I wont be in CHi til the 20th for the Windy City Sole Summit so hopefully there's some left ova...if not no biggie; I really wanna see the Slim Jenkins on feet cuz if I get those, I'm passing on the Photo Blue IXs

All of these 9s aren't commodities, really.

Sure, in a few years the market for them will be high, but as of now, I'm blah.

Either I cop at retail, or its bust.

Not trying to catch feelings if I miss out.

Only one I would probably be mad if I miss out, is the Motorboat joints.

The rest are MEH honestly.

I just got the Slim Jenkins to BOOM lmao. I don't even want them. These def are going to be sold. Where you coming into Chi from?

Da land! Aka cleveland
Congrats on the slim rsvp too, your racking em up lol, shoot me some of that luck for the motorboat RSVP tmrw homie lol

was able to grab them kilroys with ease. only other pair that i'm interested in is them fontay's  but i doubt they will be as easy to grab as the kilroys.. if i miss out o well that's more money i can use for a couple things i'm trying to pick up in november 

Anybody have any luck with the nikesf twitter RSVP? It went quick. I sent mine within a minute and didn't get thru.

Back
Top Bottom