• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
yes please cause i don't know if i'm feeling that grey
It's not even noticeably that grey or else you have known it was grey from the jump. It looks more off whiteish than grey. I'm still copping because the colorway just speak great spring/summer time shoe.

Looks off whiteish instead of grey but it's grey. Still those joints are fiyah. I can't wait till the am to get mine!

good look kev.  yeah they light grey is not really an issue barley even noticeable .. will be trying my luck in the morning 

good luck on the cop for tomorrow. I will be passing on these, am I the only one that think these look like fakes? Dont blast me fellas, just my OP! :stoneface:

I need to see the fontays in person to decide if i like that gray/silver/offwhite or not because I wish it was just one solid color....

Although I'm not really feeling this pack, the Montanas are a very clean shoe.
I want the Montana's and Crawfish. The Montana's are just to clean to pass up imo and the Crawfish are USC colors. Pretty much must haves for me.
I think I'm at the point where I'll probably do something with a Nike silo on Nike ID with Knicks colors being a Knicks fan and all just to have a similar colorway in my collection and I've never been the Nike ID type.

Just can't see myself owning so many pairs of IX's.  White/Black/Red, Cool Grey, Olives (dyed), and Flint's are pretty much the only ones I'm a fan of.

Last edited:
Limited huh? I just called one of the spots that had the Kilroys and they said they are NOT getting the Fontays, so I guess that is true.

Which means....

I'll be doubling and/or tripling up. Cuz I know there's gonna be 1 or 2 clowns out there that will pay a ridiculous price cuz they have the "limited" tag on them. I just want mine for free. Take that 160 and put it towards the galaxy rooks next week (syke, i aint lucky enough for them joints, but positive thinking never hurt nobody)

Limited huh? I just called one of the spots that had the Kilroys and they said they are NOT getting the Fontays, so I guess that is true.
Which means....
I'll be doubling and/or tripling up. Cuz I know there's gonna be 1 or 2 clowns out there that will pay a ridiculous price cuz they have the "limited" tag on them. I just want mine for free. Take that 160 and put it towards the galaxy rooks next week (syke, i aint lucky enough for them joints, but positive thinking never hurt nobody)
I'm with you man I just wanna recoup the money I spent lol

Just won a spot for the Calvin Bailey's so I'm 3 for 3 lmao 
nthat.gif

you gonna cop the whole pack?
Yea but I don't plan to keep the whole pack. I'm going to keep the Kilroy's, Montana's and Crawfish. I'm on the fence about the Motorboat's. The Bailey's and the Slim Jenkins will be shopped.

Yea but I don't plan to keep the whole pack. I'm going to keep the Kilroy's, Montana's and Crawfish. I'm on the fence about the Motorboat's. The Bailey's and the Slim Jenkins will be shopped.

I'll probably be doing the same with the motorboats if I get the RSVP. Maybe swap for some thunders, cool greys, or flints.

you gonna cop the whole pack?

deep pockets to have $1080 to toss around & only want $540 of it :lol:

your pickup pictures will be nuts tho ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom