Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Yup I got both. Hoping for all 3 tomorrow.
Yo,could you do me a favor and ask niketown if they are still going to do rsvp when they are supposed to drop individually? Cause i want the Crawfish and Motorboat Jones, but they fckin people up cuz i went outta town. But preciate the help if you could..

Yo,could you do me a favor and ask niketown if they are still going to do rsvp when they are supposed to drop individually? Cause i want the Crawfish and Motorboat Jones, but they fckin people up cuz i went outta town. But preciate the help if you could..
Yeah I'll ask for you. I think this will be on only release of these at Nike Chicago though.

So can anyone confirm whether or not the Montana's will be available online at ndc, eastbay, finishline, or any other major retailers?

Just got off the phone with Nike... Will be available via Twitter link, but will be extremely limited

Last edited:
So can anyone confirm whether or not the Montana's will be available online at ndc, eastbay, finishline, or any other major retailers?
Footlocker says they'll have them at midnight on friday. 12 am eastern time

Yes NDC and I think Eastbay will to. Not sure on Finishline and Footlocker.

LL

LL

LL

Shooting for the trifecta today baby. Hopefully I get the Montana's and the Motorboat's though. Not really diggin the Bailey's.

So for the Montana's we know NDC is doing the twitter release at 8 am tomorrow.  Eastbay rep said their release is at 8 am tomorrow (all eastern times).  And now footlocker.com said they release at 8 am as well.  Anywhere other normal retailer doing a release?

Last edited:
Don't know if its been said but the Montana's have a light grey suede strip around the shoe that's attracts dirt FAST!!!

Is eastbay releasing the knicks colorway this Saturday ?
Just got off the phone with Nike... Will be available via Twitter link, but will be extremely limited
We will have the Jordan Retro 9 Fontay Montana's available as of 10/13/12 at 8:00 AM EST. They can be located at the following link: http://bit.ly/X0RX3r

Please note, this is a very limited release and we do not expect them to last long.

I hope these drop on NDC/Eastbay in 7.5
Are the Fontay Montana's dropping in sz 7.5 or not.
The smallest size we will be carrying is a size 8.0. :frown:

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Back
Top Bottom