Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I think Montana's might seem more talked about because they are releasing nationwide this Saturday. Wait till the others come closer to release date.

Not sure if the production numbers are same for all remaining alter ego colorways, but we will probably get a better idea after this weekend. Should set the tone for what to expect for the upcoming releases minus Nike Chicago.

5 for 5 -
nthat.gif

Looks like RSVP for the Fontay is still open for Nike Chicago. Maybe Chicago's stock for the others are more limited since they are releasing in advance?

And just as I post that I get the Twitter update that they have closed. Still was open for an hour compared to appox 30 mins for the others.

Looks like RSVP for the Fontay is still open for Nike Chicago. Maybe Chicago's stock for the others are more limited since they are releasing in advance?
Closed and all DM's have been sent. My guess is alotta people tried to RSVP these. Who all got lucky?

Either that or they got swamped with messages. I'm guessing they got swamped with messages.

Either that or they got swamped with messages. I'm guessing they got swamped with messages.

I would figure the opposite. Fontay's release elsewhere (online and at HoH) this weekend, but the rest are early releases.

Regardless, I'm still on the hunt for the two that were up for RSVP yesterday.

saw these on ebay; figured I'd post since they were more recent and actual shoe pics.. on the optimistic side.. pray to grab at re launch if it happens or hope for the best in dec. but we only got 15 montanas as is, on the now side..seeing these pics im hurting!!!...I still have crawfish and montanas to look foward 2 this wknd but damn i wish I'd got that rsvp

I would figure the opposite. Fontay's release elsewhere (online and at HoH) this weekend, but the rest are early releases.
Regardless, I'm still on the hunt for the two that were up for RSVP yesterday.
Only eastbay. Finishline, FTL champs and FA aren't releasing the Fontays online. And only Jordan store FNLs will carry them.

Fontays gonna be limited and appeal to more people.

I got the same response as before from a different rep, which just makes me incline to believe they will do normal re launch procedures if they are not scooped up...I would'nt mind slim's as a secondary BUT....It's all about the boats for me with the other 2 I wanted secured!

Only eastbay. Finishline, FTL champs and FA aren't releasing the Fontays online. And only Jordan store FNLs will carry them.

Fontays gonna be limited and appeal to more people.
You tweaking son.. Footlocker IS releasing online I have the countdown link. I've been watching for some time.

saw these on ebay; figured I'd post since they were more recent and actual shoe pics.. on the optimistic side.. pray to grab at re launch if it happens or hope for the best in dec. but we only got 15 montanas as is, on the now side..seeing these pics im hurting!!!...I still have crawfish and montanas to look foward 2 this wknd but damn i wish I'd got that rsvp
I'm on the fence with these. IDK if I'll keep them or not lol.

the montanas? .... Yes
Finishline will  not have the Montana's online...only in store that have a Jordan shop. If your Finishline has a Jordan shop then yes if not then no. All the remaining pack will be limited. The Kilroy was the only GR of the bunch. 

Finishline will  not have the Montana's online...only in store that have a Jordan shop. If your Finishline has a Jordan shop then yes if not then no. All the remaining pack will be limited. The Kilroy was the only GR of the bunch. 
I keep telling people this.

Back
Top Bottom