Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Bailey RSVp closed so the only 2 left are the Montanas & Motorboats.... gotta feeling they will fly fast

im gonna have to pass on these montanas...i hardly ever wear my cav 4's. no point to double on the cw

and it may be against the law for a guy from boston to real rock these....those knicks colors dont feel right

EASTBAY REP, can you confirm that u'll be receiving the ENTIRE pack??
As you already know we are expecting to release the Fontay Montana colorway as of 10/13/12 at 8:00 AM EST and they will be very a limited release. We also are expecting to release the Bentley Ellis colorway as of 10/27/12 at 8:00 AM EST and these will also be a very limited release.

If anything new comes up I will be sure to post an update with this information.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I'm thinking these are going to sit at Niketown Chicago. It is taking way too long for the RSVP's to close...

I'm thinking these are going to sit at Niketown Chicago. It is taking way too long for the RSVP's to close...

i dm'ed for a sz 13 for my boy & havent got a dm back yet...

wonder if i messed up myself cuz i RSVP'ed for a pair of Kilroys & didnt grab them :nerd:... is my name on the "bad list"??? i dm'ed them back & told them i wasnt gonna pick them up tho

Last edited:
Nah I think the 30 minute window is the norm. The LeBron Olympic had about the same. They've been closing in about 30 minutes for all the others.

Last edited:
wonder if i messed up myself cuz i RSVP'ed for a pair of Kilroys & didnt grab them
nerd.gif
... is my name on the "bad list"??? i dm'ed them back & told them i wasnt gonna pick them up tho
I got mine back fast like in 4 minutes.

wonder if i messed up myself cuz i RSVP'ed for a pair of Kilroys & didnt grab them :nerd:... is my name on the "bad list"??? i dm'ed them back & told them i wasnt gonna pick them up tho

Naw, I thought the same cause I never picked up my Jade Xs cause I had to work in the morning. I did send them a DM that I wasn't gonna be able to make it though, I never got a response. I just didn't want bad Karma.

I actually know a manager there, but I'm not trying to pull that card yet unless some real exclusiveness pops up and my chances are stupid slim.

Nah I think the 30 minute window is the norm. The LeBron Olympic had about the same. They've been closing in about 30 minutes for all the others.

Dude you and I have been saying almost the samething seconds apart :tongue:

I think the Montana's will be the hardest. Looks like the Motorboat's were the easiest. I'm shocked by the seeing as how many people said they loved them the most.

I think the Montana's will be the hardest. Looks like the Motorboat's were the easiest. I'm shocked by the seeing as how many people said they loved them the most.

I think Montana's might seem more talked about because they are releasing nationwide this Saturday. Wait till the others come closer to release date.

Why oh why!!! I got Montana's coming from a spot, won crawfish rsvp...and didn't get in for the pair I wanted the most...MOTORBOAT!..I rsvp'd in like 8 sec of it being out,
I called nike Chicago tho and asked the rep tht answered would they re launch if pairs weren't picked up like normal...and she said "you gotta just stay close to twitter" in my lingo that's yes! So I hope a few motorboaters change there mind lol
(Hurting inside tho lol)

Why oh why!!! I got Montana's coming from a spot, won crawfish rsvp...and didn't get in for the pair I wanted the most...MOTORBOAT!..I rsvp'd in like 8 sec of it being out,
I called nike Chicago tho and asked the rep tht answered would they re launch if pairs weren't picked up like normal...and she said "you gotta just stay close to twitter" in my lingo that's yes! So I hope a few motorboaters change there mind lol
(Hurting inside tho lol)
Damn son and you was fast smdh. I got them though. I know for sure I'm grabbing the Montana's and the Crawfish. I might cop the Motorboat's. On the fence with the other 2 lol.

Montana's are live. I was a little slow this time fingers crossed 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom