Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Anybody know where i can get the "Kilroy Kicks Butt" bag? i dont want to make a thread about this for it to get unnoticed or locked with no answer

if the company you bought the shoes from uses fedex...fedex will pay the bill to customs & bill you later after the package has been delivered (i got a bill 2 weeks after my GMP was delivered)
USPS charges you at the door or returns the package if im not mistaken
UPS does the same as fedex

Thanks for the info. Do you know what FedEx would charge for an item costing $310?

if the company you bought the shoes from uses fedex...fedex will pay the bill to customs & bill you later after the package has been delivered (i got a bill 2 weeks after my GMP was delivered)
USPS charges you at the door or returns the package if im not mistaken
UPS does the same as fedex

Thanks for the info. Do you know what FedEx would charge for an item costing $310?

where did you cop them from? why didnt you do 2 seperate orders to avoid the customs?

Last edited:
where did you cop them from? why didnt you do 2 seperate orders to avoid the customs?

End. I didn't realize I would be charged a customs fee. Otherwise I would have def ordered separately. How much do you think I will get charged?

from $310 should only be a few bucks since it only $60 over the cap....

id email them to see if they can ship em seperate

Unfortunately they've already shipped and the package has already cleared customs. I had to fill out a form and fax it to FedEx yesterday. They wanted my SSN and address, phone, email, etc.

Last edited:
Agreed. This is just shameful of JB; making a series of shoes based on a commercial and characters that don't exist. THIS is the kind of **** that will ruin JB. It's one thing to release a bunch of BS through JB when you're releasing the Retro J's as well, but when the Retro J's BECOME that BS, then you've got a problem. What's next, a Birmingham Barron's 10 and a pack with colorways in each of the teams he played as a Barron?? *****, shouldn't have given them the idea...

Last edited:
To all the guys hating on this concept, I would rather have stuff like this drop then the Obsidian/Fibert 7's that dropped a couple of months back... You want to talk about terrible..... :x

Unfortunately they've already shipped and the package has already cleared customs. I had to fill out a form and fax it to FedEx yesterday. They wanted my SSN and address, phone, email, etc.

oh yeah..... expect the fedex bill in a week or 2.......BUT when you do get it call them & complain that you didnt know & these were a gift etc & they may waive it

To all the guys hating on this concept, I would rather have stuff like this drop then the Obsidian/Fibert 7's that dropped a couple of months back... You want to talk about terrible..... :x

exactly the concept makes sense the filbert concept did not

Agreed. This is just shameful of JB; making a series of shoes based on a commercial and characters that don't exist. THIS is the kind of **** that will ruin JB. It's one thing to release a bunch of BS through JB when you're releasing the Retro J's as well, but when the Retro J's BECOME that BS, then you've got a problem. What's next, a Birmingham Barron's 10 and a pack with colorways in each of the teams he played as a Barron?? *****, shouldn't have given them the idea...
You think stuff like this will ruin JB when it's selling out? 
laugh.gif

You think stuff like this will ruin JB when it's selling out? :lol:

Exactly. Same marketing as before. AJ10 was already modeled as Biringham Barron's with the Steel Gray model kicking off the style run that year. Just new times now with Internet n kids n all.

You think stuff like this will ruin JB when it's selling out? :lol:

Exactly! And more importantly I don't know how they could make a comment like that when JB has long ago and will continue to make money off fictional characters,
I suppose Mars Blackmon and hare Jordan are real lol?? Those commercials were made on the 80's & 90's and those faux alter who's and sidekicks helped sell the shoes then and it does now,

Exactly! And more importantly I don't know how they could make a comment like that when JB has long ago and will continue to make money off fictional characters,
I suppose Mars Blackmon and hare Jordan are real lol?? Those commercials were made on the 80's & 90's and those faux alter who's and sidekicks helped sell the shoes then and it does now,
So true bruh.

What if JB planned all this and created the alter-ego to sell their shoes 20 years after that.

But in all honesty, I do not like the kilroys other than the KKB sock liner tag. Motorboat Jones are my favorite along with the Ellis.

I didn't like the kilroys either till I tried on a pair that was a 1/2 sz to small. Fell in love with color way. Had to find my sz but for no more than retail tho:tongue:

No prob - honestly the Motorboats look good in person, very vivid red if that's your thing. They will definitely stand out on feet.

Back
Top Bottom