Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
sastified with the two I did win, I saw them all at nike chicago this wknd but didn't really get to disect tho, Thought the blue on the slim jenkins would have popped more but they were dull in person, I was dissapointed. Keep peeping bad comments on the motorboats throughout the thread, they were the only other pair I wanted. If someone actually got them this past wknd can you post a few quality pics cuz i still plan on copping..thanks in advance.. and PS. if you do have them whats your opinion and are we positive the bailey's are not deep deep purple??

^^^^ The Calvin Baileys look purpleish in picks but not in person. Their a funky blue color mostly. The tongue is purple however and the back inner booty lining where the pull tab it to. The motorboats are not as bad as some are making them out to be. Trust me I was a critic of them before but now I'll actually keep them. If you liked them before you will in person to. The Slim Jenkins is the wackiest shoe of the Pack by far. I'll post pix of no one else dudes when I get some time.

What were these? A limited release or quickstrike? Can't believe I slept on these.
The rest will all still release on their original RD, ChicagoNT dropped the whole pack this wekeend and the pics above (other than Montana's) are all from that release.  You can still get the Motorboat's Dec. 1st in the normal LIMITED  release.

The rest will all still release on their original RD, ChicagoNT dropped the whole pack this wekeend and the pics above (other than Montana's) are all from that release.  You can still get the Motorboat's Dec. 1st in the normal LIMITED  release.
Quickstrike

sastified with the two I did win, I saw them all at nike chicago this wknd but didn't really get to disect tho, Thought the blue on the slim jenkins would have popped more but they were dull in person, I was dissapointed. Keep peeping bad comments on the motorboats throughout the thread, they were the only other pair I wanted. If someone actually got them this past wknd can you post a few quality pics cuz i still plan on copping..thanks in advance.. and PS. if you do have them whats your opinion and are we positive the bailey's are not deep deep purple??

THE ONLY 2 I WANTED... GOOD PICK UP!

Quickstrike
Isn't a quickstrike release more similar to how the Cav 4's were handled?  The release date was announced a week before, or just very close to,  the actual release.  Meaning you have to be in the game to know about them releasing in time to get em.  All of these 9's have had release dates since the second week of September, but are selling in very limited numbers.

That's just my understanding of the term and the differences.  It doesn't matter either way, I wa sjust curious as to the differences between the two. 

ANNNNNND my Fontay's will be here by lunch tomorrow!  Just in time for the Thunder pre-season game vs. the Suns up here in Tulsa at the end of the week!

All these shoes ugly as hell. NT wouldn't stand for this back in the day
mean.gif
Back in the day is back in the day. Time to step into present time bruh.

Just ordered the Kilroys from end for 158.60 shipped. People that's ordered from them, did y'all get hit with customs fees?

Back in the day is back in the day. Time to step into present time bruh.

That's the issue with this forum. People cry cause the quality isn't how it used to be, No Nike Air on the heel, the use of varsity red over fire red, and no 3M on 13s. It's all senseless talk about how things use to be and I choose to ignore it on here.

no customs fees your total is under $250

If you get hit with custom fees, who charges you and how are you charged? How does customs get your credit card info to charge you or do you have to pay when it is delivered?

if the company you bought the shoes from uses fedex...fedex will pay the bill to customs & bill you later after the package has been delivered (i got a bill 2 weeks after my GMP was delivered)

USPS charges you at the door or returns the package if im not mistaken

UPS does the same as fedex

Back
Top Bottom