Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
DEFINITELY didn't realize how limited the rest of the pack was going to be. I managed to get a pair of Fontay's, but not my size...wamp wamp. I'll probably sell them because they're not close to my actual size and trying to trade them for my size seems like a long shot.
One thing I did notice is that the fontays look white in every pic that I saw of them. They even look white when I got them in my hand. I had to actually put them next to a piece of white paper to realize that they're definitely NOT white. I like them less now...
Also, dude that posted the pics of the whole pack...those Motorboat Jones...is that two different reds???!
More like 3 shades of red lmao. It gets darker as you go down.

I'd say around $200-230, max $250.
Right now, prices will be sky high because they just released.
Wait it out, a few weeks, maybe a month later, prices will decrease.
As long as you don't mind waiting.
Perfect example, DW 1s after they initially released, were well over the $300 range.
Now you can find a DS pair under $200.
Have patience young grasshopper.
You know, you are absolutely right. In the case of the Concords, when they first dropped, January to maybe April, they were up to $400+. Now you can find DS $280 & less. Patience is the key..

thanks for posting the logo's ...the more & more pic's i see im glad i passed on the montanas.... the others look ok but im passing on those also..... I have zero idea why the motorboats have 3 different shades of red...... did they not catch that or is it honestly supposed to be like that

BUT i expect to see all 6 on the hardwood because they all match someones colors... prbly see lil nate in the motors for my bulls

edit guess im late

Monta Ellis wearing Air Jordan 9 IX Motorboat Jones
[/

Last edited:
thanks for posting the logo's ...the more & more pic's i see im glad i passed on the montanas.... the others look ok but im passing on those also..... I have zero idea why the motorboats have 3 different shades of red...... did they not catch that or is it honestly supposed to be like that
BUT i expect to see all 6 on the hardwood because they all match someones colors... prbly see lil nate in the motors for my bulls
edit guess im late
Monta Ellis wearing Air Jordan 9 IX Motorboat Jones
[/

This picture best represents what they look like in person

Nate's shoe game has been better than his basketball game from what I've seen so far. But still fun seeing another Bull rocking Jordan retros for the team MJ did the same with OGs. I remember Rip wore the cement 4s and the black flip 3s last season. So far this pre season I've seen Nate wear the the Last Shot 14s and either the black red or black infrared 6s. What he wore in the first game is slipping my mind at the moment.

The designer of the motorboats should be fired for thinking 3 shades of red on 1 shoe would look good.... :x

Glad I got that cleared up. Money saved. I was falling all over initial pictures but once I started to see the different shades of red showing I was like :x

That completely one shade of red edit Motorboat is a winner. Agree with everyone, they should have released like that.

With regards to looks can be deceiving, like I was saying earlier, tell me that Deep Royal doesn't look like straight up Laker purple!
Screen-Shot-2012-10-15-at-4.34.20-PM.png

Yeah, it really is a shame they messed up the color blocking on the Motorboats. They would have been my new indoor shoes. Oh well, saves me money.

It's really not that bad actually imo of at least. I didn't like the Motorboat's initially but I do now. The shoe really pops.

As i mentioned earlier i was going to look at the shoe when i got home. The sole is darkest of the reds, then the midsole, and then the upper is the lightest.

man didnt like the montanas at first, then they grew on me and now that i have them i like them even more

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Back
Top Bottom