Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Super limited.. Cats just dont realize it right now... When its all said and done, I can see 2 or 3 of them going for 400 each...the others pending 250 and one random one that is more limited than the rest going for 700...

Just wait-

Never fails-

[/quote) Super beastin!

Last edited:
LOL no way. Montana's were not easy to get ANYWHERE last Saturday. If NDC stock is only available through an 8 am twitter link, then the shoe is going to be limited. FTL, EB, NDC, and Champ's all sold out at 7 on the dot and JJ sold out in about 20 seconds at midnight (eastern). If pairs bumped outta carts or ended up not selling, they were gone with the quickness anytime they popped back up during the day.

Just got my Montana's.. Really like the shoe from top to bottom one of my better buys this year.. Anyone else think that paint chipping/cracking/peeling will be a major issue on these though?

Man ordered my Kilroys on Tuesday from End in the UK, got them Friday on the east coast. No double box and the box had a small hole in it, but oh well.
If I ordered from eastbay,ndc,fnl I would still be waiting. Respect. :smokin

Last edited:
Man ordered my Kilroys on Tuesday from End in the UK, got them Friday on the east coast. No double box and the box had a small hole in it, but oh well.
If I ordered from eastbay,ndc,fnl I would still be waiting. Respect.
smokin.gif
mine came double boxed from then, really fast shipping too didnt have a problem at all but i guess it varies

How do the 9s fit? Do they fit more like the 11s, true to size? Or like the recent 3s/4s/7s, half size big? 

Here is my pic of the Kilroys. They grew on me for sure. I couldn't say no when my wife got them for me on release day. Click for a bigger picture.

8.5 should be perfect for me then. I get size 8 in the 3s, 4s, 6s, and 7s, but I had to go up in my Concords. So size 8.5 should be perfect in these. Thanks again. 

Last edited:
While we are on this subject, how do the Jordan 10s fit? I've heard different things about the sizing on those too. 

I know this isn't a Jordan 10 thread, but I just thought I'd ask while we're talking about it. Thanks. 

question-for the others that are releasing (limited) who will be receiving them?? HOH, NT, FTL or FTLonline i want bentleys those are the only which caught my eye

The Fontay Montana are sitting in Canada.

We still have a full size run at my footlocker :lol:

I think we only sold one or two.

Last edited:
If I ordered from eastbay,ndc,fnl I would still be waiting. Respect. :smokin

quick.question i orderd a pair of js in the summer and i havent got my shoes. is end close to natterjacks

Back
Top Bottom