• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So November 30th it is.

smokin.gif
Hell Yea, thought I was done with IXs for this year, but those DBs wil be mine

Typical post-release shenanigans.  The sodium levels are approaching catastrophic levels.

On another note, if that's an official pic of the DB IX's up there, they might be the first pair yet that looks halfway decent.  Never understood the hype behind the VI's (pretty average to me).

Last edited:
You sound like such a f** dude 
laugh.gif
. You know you're on a show forum right? Do you really need to pay 175 or more for any shoe since you want to turn this ish into a social issue? Keyboard haters are funny.
Hahaha 
roll.gif
 I sound like a f**???? You're complaining about only scoring 3 pairs of limited J's and missing out on a 4th, where as everyone in this thread would be ecstatic to have just 1 LOL!! Now thats funny.......

And you must be confused....cuz I'm not hating...I'm calling you out. I've seen you post in other threads and your the first to complain that NDC twitter link is rigged or the RSVP system is a joke when you don't score a shoe......but when you are lucky enough to grab more than 1 of a limited shoe, you're going to moan about not getting enough......its ridiculous. 

Anyone know of sites that will have crawfish what was the site that had the Fontay I shoulda grabbed them when I put cash in my bank account came back my size was sole out.

Anyone know of sites that will have crawfish what was the site that had the Fontay I shoulda grabbed them when I put cash in my bank account came back my size was sole out.
Dude sorry but Crawfish has come and gone bro. Ebay or Craigslist if you really need them.

Hahaha 
roll.gif
 I sound like a f**???? You're complaining about only scoring 3 pairs of limited J's and missing out on a 4th, where as everyone in this thread would be ecstatic to have just 1 LOL!! Now thats funny.......

And you must be confused....cuz I'm not hating...I'm calling you out. I've seen you post in other threads and your the first to complain that NDC twitter link is rigged or the RSVP system is a joke when you don't score a shoe......but when you are lucky enough to grab more than 1 of a limited shoe, you're going to moan about not getting enough......its ridiculous. 
You need to be slapped. You're the exact clown that will post all kinds of ish on a message board but walk with your head down on the street scared to make eye contact with people. If I scored 20 pairs I still want more because it's my money. How you feel or they doesn't mean ish to me. You're calling me out via a keyboard 
laugh.gif
? You girl a** dudes never cease to amaze me.

EastbayRep - Ray

Why is it that you have to put in a payment options even though there is a zero balance after you input your giftcard? I tried both PayPal and BillMeLater, but both gave me an error message like "Sorry, PayPal (or BillMeLater) is not available right now please try again" or something like that. I believe this is the reason why I wasn't able to purchase a "limited" pair (It's actually THE reason why) because Eastbay's check-out has errors and it costed me time. Why do I have to eneter a payment option if my balance is zero?

You should be able to order with only a gift card. During checkout, there is a line beneath the gift card field that reads "If you are using Gift Cards as your only payment method, please click here to unselect all other payment methods." If you click on the link provided there you should have no issues checking out as long as the remaining balance is zero. If you do experience errors when trying to check out this way, please message us with the error message text and any screenshots you can provide.

Regarding the "G" orders, The main reason these would be provided for a major release is that more orders were entered than the site could process for the inventory we had. For typical orders it is a random error, but for major releases it does most likely mean your order will not go through. We recommend checking on it just in case, though, and we apologize that you have received this error multiple times. We hope that you will have more luck on future releases.

EastbayRep - Ryan

You should be able to order with only a gift card. During checkout, there is a line beneath the gift card field that reads "If you are using Gift Cards as your only payment method, please click here to unselect all other payment methods." If you click on the link provided there you should have no issues checking out as long as the remaining balance is zero. If you do experience errors when trying to check out this way, please message us with the error message text and any screenshots you can provide.
Regarding the "G" orders, The main reason these would be provided for a major release is that more orders were entered than the site could process for the inventory we had. For typical orders it is a random error, but for major releases it does most likely mean your order will not go through. We recommend checking on it just in case, though, and we apologize that you have received this error multiple times. We hope that you will have more luck on future releases.
EastbayRep - Ryan
"We hope that you will have more luck on future releases"??
So I take that there is no way that Eastbay can upgrade their servers so that the process wouldn't be so flawed. I would much rather not be able to place an order or be denied the chance to add the shoes to my cart than to be put through the payment process and only to be told the order didn't go through due to errors by THE COMPANY'S computer system. The more I read the more comical Eastbay's customer service becomes because I thought it was bad that an item was snatched out of my cart after payment confirmation but to have your payment actually be processed and you think that you're good to only be told "NOPE TRY AGAIN NEXT RELEASE" is horrible.

You need to be slapped. You're the exact clown that will post all kinds of ish on a message board but walk with your head down on the street scared to make eye contact with people. If I scored 20 pairs I still want more because it's my money. How you feel or they doesn't mean ish to me. You're calling me out via a keyboard 
laugh.gif
? You girl a** dudes never cease to amaze me.

Man this thread sealed it up for me regarding Eastbay.com purchases.  I'm not even trying with that garbage.  No rewards for $1,000's of dollars spent (like Winner's Circle) and instead of telling you that you missed out, they are fine with their company saying "go ahead and go back to bed, you got your shoes.  Oh wait, we messed up, thanks for trying with us though.  Also, please expect this to happen on future purchases, as this shoe still sold out and we do not give a **** about your insignificant order."  On a shoe that is not SUPER limited and you have a few minutes or even a few hours to get to another site and grab your size, this system completely ***** you! 

I understand a kid on a rec league basketball team not getting a shoe in his teams colors and that being the end of it because he'll find another shoe in those colors and still be happy.  But we collect this **** and will go to many ends to get what we want....when we KNOW we don't have it yet.

^ That gif always gets me.

:lol:

Anyone know how many pairs did they make of these because my HOH got only 15 pairs of the Montanas.

Wanna know my odds.

:nerd:

Man this thread sealed it up for me regarding Eastbay.com purchases.  I'm not even trying with that garbage.  No rewards for $1,000's of dollars spent (like Winner's Circle) and instead of telling you that you missed out, they are fine with their company saying "go ahead and go back to bed, you got your shoes.  Oh wait, we messed up, thanks for trying with us though.  Also, please expect this to happen on future purchases, as this shoe still sold out and we do not give a **** about your insignificant order."  On a shoe that is not SUPER limited and you have a few minutes or even a few hours to get to another site and grab your size, this system completely ***** you! 

I understand a kid on a rec league basketball team not getting a shoe in his teams colors and that being the end of it because he'll find another shoe in those colors and still be happy.  But we collect this **** and will go to many ends to get what we want....when we KNOW we don't have it yet.

Bro, I don't know where you are located but near me these were limited.
HOH locations received about 18 pairs per location.
Incidentally, I bit the bullet and paid a reseller $260 for a pair.
I wanted them and was thankful to get them.

Concerning Eastbay, they are a good retailer, period. Fnl charges for shipping and Eastbay does not.
That;'s why they will always have my business. Also, the shipping charge is one of the reasons FnL can give rebates on your purchases.
If you consider EB processes thousands of orders a day and ships for free you quickly realize they are losing big bucks not charging for shipping.

My suggestion is pay a resller if you want the shoes so badly. Demand GREATLY exceeded supply.

Eastbay is great at what they specialize in, TEAM SPORTS, not "shoe collectors". Been ordering from them for over 15 years and they have always corrected ANY problem. They even use to do preorders with new Nike products like the first Shox series, R4 and BB4.  People should be grateful Eastbay allows customers the chance at limited shoes online even if the system has hiccups. Nike is the problem, they control the supply. If you want rewards, bounce to Foot Locker, they share the same inventory.

Last edited:
Concerning Eastbay, they are a good retailer, period. Fnl charges for shipping and Eastbay does not.
That;'s why they will always have my business. Also, the shipping charge is one of the reasons FnL can give rebates on your purchases.
If you consider EB processes thousands of orders a day and ships for free you quickly realize they are losing big bucks not charging for shipping.
My suggestion is pay a resller if you want the shoes so badly. Demand GREATLY exceeded supply.
I wasn't speaking about a specific shoe.  Believe me, I know these were limited.  Not the kilroys, but I bought the Montana's and Bentley Ellis' online and got lucky on one online, paid $210 for the other on RD.  Look back and you will see me multiple times say these are limited. 

Kilroys were not though.  And luckily, they had and still have multiple restocks.  But Eastbay was out of size 10's by 9am on October 6th, initially.  If I had an order in and thought I was getting them, I wouldn't be looking for other pairs at other stores.  Then you find out at noon on Sunday that you didn't get your pair...well they were no where except random cities I don't live in and random pairs popping up by then.  They did restock a ton of places and you would hav gotten lucky if you were initially screwed by Eastbay.  But that does not happen very often and none of us are going to rely on a restock for a pair of shoes we really want.  Especially after we thought we had em in the first place.  I was speaking of releases in general in regards to my eastbay comments.

Shipping charges are not a reason FNL can give $20 off WC rewards that, in person, are stackable with a coupon on RD ($40 total off my next FNL GR!).  And not in person, that's $20 off with $5.95 shipping costs?  Yeah that doesn't add up.  Eastbay is great if you are buying team gear as a platinum club member, but that is not what we are discussing.  Eastbay does not just give free shipping either.  You have to enter a code, which isn't a  big deal for most, but when those precious seconds count you may not have time to find and enter it, then you are paying anyway.

They are telling you that you made it, got your shoe, and are good to go....when in fact you are not.  Whatver excuse you can come up with, is not enough to overcome this specific flaw.

I'm stoked for my Bentley's to get here later this week (no store in my STATE got the montana's, closest and only with Bentley's was 150 miles away).... I know they are under the eastbay umbrella, but I got my FOR CERTAIN pair from FootLocker with free shipping and $20 under retail for just having a recent Bday.  I know I couldn't have gotten that deal, or that guarantee, with an Eastbay "purchase"

By all means, continue to shop there and if you have never had an issue, then that is wonderful.  I don't want to risk it.  Just my 2 cents.

Eastbay is great at what they specialize in, TEAM SPORTS, not "shoe collectors". Been ordering from them for over 15 years and they have always corrected ANY problem. They even use to do preorders with new Nike products like the first Shox series, R4 and BB4.  People should be grateful Eastbay allows customers the chance at limited shoes online even if the system has hiccups. Nike is the problem, they control the supply. If you want rewards, bounce to Foot Locker, they share the same inventory.
We are on a thread speaking about a shoe that is for "shoe collectors", not TEAM SPORTS.  Eastbay is replying to the issues addressed here regarding these same shoes.  I remember the pre order days, I remember the catalogue, phone only orders days, hell I remember my dad filling out the mail in peice in the back of the catalog for my first baseball bat.  I am not going to be grateful for any company that I am paying my money to.  You are right, there are plenty of other places, and those will be the ones I use.  Eastbays responses to an important flaw in their sytem (like you said, they are huge and have been around for years, they got money to invest in themselves) have just solidifed my thought about not worryiong about eastbay on release day for shoes I can't go cop in person.  My issue is not a supply issue.  I understand how all of this works.  Don't sell **** you don't have, simple as that.  Fool me once, your fault.  Fool me twice, why the **** did I try to get high demand shoes from Eastbay again.  This hasn't happened to me, but I am also not going to let it happen to me.

Last edited:
I don't wanna turn this into an "Eastbay Yay or Nay" thread but with them having the exact same online layout as Champs, FTL, and FootAction they aren't doing the sneakerhead community a favor by offering these shoes on their website. If that's the outlook then maybe they shouldn't offer them at all and stick strictly with "team purchases" . The system is flawed and there is nothing else to say about that. FYI I bought my Fire Reds and Raptors from FNL with no problem . Have never experience the fumbles of shoe purchasing with any other company only Eastbay.com and its affiliates. For u loyalists, Im sure they appreciate your money and understanding

We are on a thread speaking about a shoe that is for "shoe collectors", not TEAM SPORTS.  Eastbay is replying to the issues addressed here regarding these same shoes.  I remember the pre order days, I remember the catalogue, phone only orders days, hell I remember my dad filling out the mail in peice in the back of the catalog for my first baseball bat.  I am not going to be grateful for any company that I am paying my money to.  You are right, there are plenty of other places, and those will be the ones I use.  Eastbays responses to an important flaw in their sytem (like you said, they are huge and have been around for years, they got money to invest in themselves) have just solidifed my thought about not worryiong about eastbay on release day for shoes I can't go cop in person.  My issue is not a supply issue.  I understand how all of this works.  Don't sell **** you don't have, simple as that.  Fool me once, your fault.  Fool me twice, why the **** did I try to get high demand shoes from Eastbay again.  This hasn't happened to me, but I am also not going to let it happen to me.
Oh, my bad, shoe collectors only huh.  Can't understand why Eastbay would not help out someone who is so cordial in their diction. You bought a limited shoe from a TEAM SPORTS division and expect customer service like Nike, Foot Locker or even Finish Last.  Makes sense to me

Back
Top Bottom