Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
LOL I have no clue how someone could get one of the Baileys and another shoe this morning.  Clicking on FTL and NDC links at first second possible and can't get em lol.  First pair I've missed, millisecond sell out still does not equal easy cop people.

Congrats to those that got em!

I hate online release. Hate, hate, hate like I'm at the Players Ball with dave chappelle, I'm so fed up with eastbay being connected to FTL and other websites. It never even too my to my shopping cart cuz of too many orders being processd and I bet people got 2 pairs

LOL I have no clue how someone could get one of the Baileys and another shoe this morning.  Clicking on FTL and NDC links at first second possible and can't get em lol.  First pair I've missed, millisecond sell out still does not equal easy cop people.

Congrats to those that got em!
They like to stunt LOL. Next week they'll be crying about how hard they got F'ed.

mork23 they all will sell out within secs bet & GrapeApe HOW ? I have been refreshing on the site for almost 3hrs wtf 
 Sorry man, I hit the bed after they put that screen up.  I mean I was up until 2:15 refreshing still.  I guess I should have gone to bed then and got up at 5 am for them randomly popping up then...after they said they were sold out.

Anyway, I had the product number and looked at the Bentley Ellis link and just copied all of the Calvin bailey info into that link, and it took me to that page.

LOL at people refreshing pages all night. Dedication pays off 
laugh.gif

I was able to ad my size 9.5 of the 9s on NDC and check out just a few seconds ago. keep trying.

Last edited:
I was able to add my size to cart and checked out on Nike.com after Nike tweeted that the shoes were sold out. Keep trying NTers!

Last edited:
I loved the shoe until I noticed the tongue was purple. These shoes match Simeon and Farragut High School's colors here in the Chi.

I loved the shoe until I noticed the tongue was purple. These shoes match Simeon and Farragut High School's colors here in the Chi.

its not too purple, it jus really depends on the light...like the blue on the midsole is kinda the color of the tongue

Didn't know the Baileys were so popular, since only 6% of people who voted in this poll likes them.

Anyways, I really hope I can get the Slims.

I want those more than these.

The colorway on the Bailey is kinda funky.

^^^i dig wat u mean bro, i want the slims too but that blue is jus university or like baby blue i dont really wear that color....im noticing minor flaws on my baileys, pissin me off, ima get the motorboats

I know this is a long shot and off topic a bit, but does anyone know where I can get a sz 11.5 Fontay Montana?? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks, and congrats to all who copped today!!!

I feel like dying today.:smh::smh::smh::smh: I swear, I let Halo 4 get me off my game. I'm always ready to cop on NDC and for some reason I played all night, let my eyes close after and didn't set any alarm. And they are freaking discounted. I hate Nike and I hate my self LOL!

Back
Top Bottom