Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
feelin good this Saturday!

3 for 3 on my persona pack attempts
pimp.gif
 excuse the couch my cuz sleptover 2 go cop with me lol

Can't see why alot of people ish on these...not the best out the pack but there damn sho solid lol

Man I wish these 9's released somewhere even remotely near me.  This is my least favorite of the pack, but RD pics are looking good!

I loved the shoe until I noticed the tongue was purple. These shoes match Simeon and Farragut High School's colors here in the Chi.
had a lightbulb moment like all hell when you said that lol,so true. Nice lil mike homage to chi, especially with the talent that's came out from both schools. Are there any other major schools down there that you think link to the pack CW wise?

Lighting and color blocking them look like Lakers CW but in person, there's too much going and the purple tongue is out of place. Only ones I want from the remaining releases are the motorboats.

Didn't know the Baileys were so popular, since only 6% of people who voted in this poll likes them.
Anyways, I really hope I can get the Slims.
I want those more than these.
The colorway on the Bailey is kinda funky.
man I've seen those slim's in peerson the other day, and that f*****g black sparkles like the glove of the legend in your avi lol
nerd.gif

unsure if I'll cop cause i charcoal 7's might re-release that day and i missed those and wanted em bad but still unsure...

I loved the shoe until I noticed the tongue was purple. These shoes match Simeon and Farragut High School's colors here in the Chi.

I'm looking at my pairs and the tongue is the sale color as the body of the shoes, just different material

feelin good this Saturday!
3 for 3 on my persona pack attempts:pimp:  excuse the couch my cuz sleptover 2 go cop with me lol
Can't see why alot of people ish on these...not the best out the pack but there damn sho solid lol

Consign, they are fresh and can go with Laker gear!

to those who missed out on the Baileys, what till the prices go down a bit (which it will) before you buy on ebay, price are usually on its highest after it just released
ohwell.gif

thank you
No problem, hope you got yours.  Not retail but the lowest price I could find otherwise.  Montana's and Bentley Ellis' are still well over this price on eBay or anywhere else.

Shoot the Kilroy's are up there too.  Someone who's a sz 8 could have gotten the whole pack with the Montana and Bentley restocks there today

I see that most people aren't liking the Calvin Baileys, but man, they're a perfect shoe for me. They're just loud as hell, hahaha. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) an easy cop.

By the way, this is off topic, but, CaptainSneakerhead23, who is that in your avy? COT DAMN!

LOL ... some chick auditioning for DJ Kay Slay's "Straight Stunting" magazine. My boy is one of his photographers so he always brings me to the full access events. Krazy part is I don't think she made the cut for the magazine :smh: so I had to show her some sort of avy appreciation :lol:

and I'm not feeling those Calvin's at all, I can't even tell what color they are, everybody pics look different :lol:

congrads to those who wanted and copped them, cool greys and olives up next for me.

and I'm not feeling those Calvin's at all, I can't even tell what color they are, everybody pics look different
laugh.gif

congrads to those who wanted and copped them, cool greys and olives up next for me.
They are royal blue with a purple tongue LOL. That tongue is not blue idc what some of these cats say. I can't mess with them either.

and I'm not feeling those Calvin's at all, I can't even tell what color they are, everybody pics look different :lol:

They are royal blue with a purple tongue LOL. That tongue is not blue idc what some of these cats say. I can't mess with them either.

Same thing I thought. And people saying they match Lakers gear??? :nerd: isn't that the same shade of blue as the peapod 8's or is this grandaddy purp cloudin my vision :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom